• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

K.J. Sails to return in 2020

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  125
  • Content Count:  649
  • Days Won:  0

16 hours ago, Friscobull said:

Nick Roberts is not #baymade, from Jacksonville, and CCS really did not recruit the bay well anyways or anywhere for that matter.  I do agree with you that Roberts should not be a starter in this conference but not sure he deserves as much blame as you place on him, either way CCS is doing what he does best now, which is absolutely nothing.

Roberts was just like playing 11 on 10.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,281
  • Days Won:  25

So are you a USF fan still or a failed CCS fan? Will he find success again as the HC or stick with DC where Chuckles was actually  **** good. Maybe you can start a life coaching gig with Chuckles and guide them through the portal!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

I always enjoyed Corey's observations and input. Hopefully he will stick around with us. 

It isn't clear to me if CCS even understands why things worked at Louisville or maybe to some degree his first year here versus Texas or his last 2 years here. I don't get the impression CCS is a very introspective person. Irregardless, he has done well for himself. 

I tip my cap to him for making as much money as he did off of the work of Clint Hurtt and Teddy Bridgewater. It was a nice little run that has probably run it's course.