• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF crushes UCF!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,483
  • Days Won:  43

51 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

There defense is not great. We would have play ball control. Unless there are injuries on their offense I can’t see us stopping their offense though. 

I agree. Their defense is weak against the run up the middle. Cronks will have tons of yards against them so now I’m even more hyped. 

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,355
  • Days Won:  5

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

We were ****** well before watching this game, we are their ***** for the foreseeable future.

And I don’t know WHY.

• Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,016
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, jchem1995 said:

Are you watching them play Houston? We’re ******.

You mean them beating up on a team with just one win against a FCS and that one was UConn. I  think Houston this year is the second worst team in the conference. WE at least beat ECU and BYU in addition to UConn. They play at Tulsa to determine which team finishes last in the West. UConn is worst team by default.

Edited by Buller64

20 minutes ago, Buller64 said:

You mean them beating up on a team with just one win against a FCS and that one was UConn. I  think Houston this year is the second worst team in the conference. WE at least beat ECU and BYU in addition to UConn. They play at Tulsa to determine which team finishes last in the West. UConn is worst team by default.

Well said. The fact that Houston was up 23-21 at the half with their back up QB tells me something. Houston took a mulligan this season with new coach as it is clearly a program starting a new system 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,712
  • Days Won:  424

People’s ******* love fest with the Kanigits here borders on the ludicrous side at times. 

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,719
  • Days Won:  6

I think Houston would beat USF this season. 

• Topic Count:  360
  • Content Count:  4,170
  • Days Won:  56

I didn’t watch a lot of their game, but I did notice A LOT of empty bleacher spots in that erector set today. Looked half empty.

Edited by Dave_Glaser

3 minutes ago, Dave_Glaser said:

I didn’t watch a lot of their game, but I did notice A LOT of empty bleacher spots in that erector set today. Looked half empty.

Lol I know but be careful for watch you report as facts. Maybe the lazy river will help?

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  839
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, Buller64 said:

Houston has talent, but their defense is poor. They have played everybody pretty close. Only team to beat them by more than 15 was Oklahoma. They will be one of the favorites to win the conference next year if King doesn’t transfer. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,712
  • Days Won:  424

2 hours ago, Dave_Glaser said:

Didn’t see game so not sure how it looked but if it looked half empty, it was more than half empty. Bleacher seating hides a lot more sins than individual seats.