• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Kerwin Bell tells player this week is the Super Bowl

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

The fact that only about 75 people know that or even care is all you need to know relative to it’s importance...

That would be 75 more people than could name who won an AAC champioship in any given year, yet for some reason you would still like to pretend that is important. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Just now, puc86 said:

That would be 75 more people than could name who won an AAC champioship in any given year, yet for some reason you would still like to pretend that is important. 

How would you know???? We’ve never won one friggin thing in our existence...oh that’s right we won some games in our first 10 years of existence....wow...how exciting...

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

How would you know???? We’ve never won one friggin thing in our existence...oh that’s right we won some games in our first 10 years of existence....wow...how exciting...

So for anyone to know who won an AAC championship we would have to be the one to win it? Coming in 5th place in the BEAST would be 10000000000000x the accomplishment of winning the ACC, how do I know that you may ask? Because every single team that had an opportunity to, got the f up out of here even if it means being in dead last in their new conference for the rest of their lives. Winning the 7th best conference is only seen as the have all be all by people that buy into UCF nonsense. There is exactly one way to win the AAC and that is to get a ticket out of here and into the P5. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, puc86 said:

So for anyone to know who won an AAC championship we would have to be the one to win it? Coming in 5th place in the BEAST would be 10000000000000x the accomplishment of winning the ACC, how do I know that you may ask? Because every single team that had an opportunity to, got the f up out of here even if it means being in dead last in their new conference for the rest of their lives. Winning the 7th best conference is only seen as the have all be all by people that buy into UCF nonsense. There is exactly one way to win the AAC and that is to get a ticket out of here and into the P5. 

Pretty sure ucf has won it the last two years, following Temple, and Houston. How do I know this? Because I actually follow the conference unlike you, who does not give a **** because you are too busy living in the past and ******** on anything associated about the program. 

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Pretty sure ucf has won it the last two years, following Temple, and Houston. How do I know this? Because I actually follow the conference unlike you, who does not give a **** because you are too busy living in the past and ******** on anything associated about the program. 

I only **** on the bad things like the conference, the coaches, our record and Adidas outside of that I think everything is peachy keen. 

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,743
  • Days Won:  17

2 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Nobody cares if you’re the tallest Midget 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, lotsofbull99 said:

So you don’t agree that it’s far more impressive to be 4.833333333332999999 feet tall than it is to be 8.833333333329999 feet tall? Only one makes you a champion and that’s all that matters.

28 minutes ago, lotsofbull99 said:

But we aren’t even that...haven’t even been anything close to that...but yeah, you got those first 10 years with coach Slappy....how exciting.....

Edited by NewEnglandBull

4 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

But we aren’t even that...haven’t even been anything close to that...but yeah, you got those first 10 years with coach Slappy....how exciting.....

Every single one of those seasons we would show we were taller than all the midgets we now call conference mates we just kept better company and measured ourselves by better standards.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Every single one of those seasons we would show we were taller than all the midgets we now call conference mates we just kept better company and measured ourselves by better standards.

Your ******* joking right...”everyone”??!? 2007 team would not beat three of these teams if the games are on the road. Two of them I am not sure if they win at home. Prior to 07 your looking at 5 teams. Keep the Jim Leavitt circle jerk going...

Edited by NewEnglandBull
  • ???? 1