• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

TRY THIS ON..vs Ga Tech

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

Think about this before you boo hoo it. Ok, we just got our asses handed to us on national tv. You know who was watching right? Yep, Ga Tech and prob laughing their asses off thinking how we were going to taste when we show up in Atlanta. They just got a drubbing from Clemson but at least they scored some points. TRY THIS ON... We are all upset justifiably. But how about..we surprise Ga Tech fans like the Wisc fans did showing up in mass at Tampa.

Atlanta is easy to get to especially by air. Some folks could fly in fly out same day. I-75..leave Tampa Bay area and go North. I'm still not blaming our players. Many of these guys are still kids why punish them with a No Show attitude?    I know that some of you will read this and want me to go do something anatomically impossible...But,  I'm sure many readers on TBP have played sports(football being very tough). I'm sure that many of you have coached young people in some capacity in your lives or do now. You know the feelings maybe even have been associated with a team that gets their ass handed to them and gets a shed whooping. 

So, the seed I want to plant is this...Let's all go to this game an away game. A game after watching this team get murdered. Lets show the Team, Coaches and Admin that we are the fans. Lets go to an away game where we are least expected especially after last night. Let's show some mass. Lets show what we are made of, the USF Fan's... Put your ill feelings away channel all that negative into something positive. If you think my idea is all Rah Rah ****..Yep, your right...

Put on your Green lets go kick some Georgia Tech ass....Go Bull's !

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,687
  • Days Won:  8

He’s still drunk, but at least he is a happy drunk. 

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

We cant even get a large amount of fans to Ray Jay let alone in Atlanta.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,379
  • Days Won:  10

That certainly is a better, more productive idea than firing _____, then go out, find out where their family works and fire them too.  And all their descendants.  I tell ya, it's a tough crowd here!image.png.d312484a74b773686668466502526248.png