• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Billboard Regrets

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  8
  • Days Won:  0

I’m a huge bulls fan, one of the biggest.  I was just on college game day.  You can see me in the background here:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ECvgFzcWsAABsN3?format=jpg&name=large

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

4 minutes ago, Ultra Bulliever said:

I’m a huge bulls fan, one of the biggest.  I was just on college game day.  You can see me in the background here:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ECvgFzcWsAABsN3?format=jpg&name=large

Got ‘em.

Orlando local?

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

1 hour ago, Ultra Bulliever said:

It’s time like these that I regret we did that big 4 billboard...

ESPN Gameday Segment

I don’t it was right and accurate and still til this day only one of us has actually beaten the others in the big 3. The only thing that is regrettable is that we reversed course on moving past ucf, gave them life and became “partners” and “rivals” 🤢. You can’t play with **** without getting some on you.

2 hours ago, CostSegAdvisor said:

So how big of a UCF fan were you when you were graduating from USF?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  8

15 hours ago, puc86 said:

So how big of a UCF fan were you when you were graduating from USF?

Oh snap! Buuuuuurrrrrnnnnnnnnn! 🔥

38 minutes ago, Ultra Bulliever said:

Oh snap! Buuuuuurrrrrnnnnnnnnn! 🔥

Well as I am sure you are painfully aware many UCF fans like to pretend to be from USF (not that I blame them) @CostSegAdvisor is the only person in the world that likes to pretend to be from a lesser university when they actually graduated from a more prestigious university. It’s odd to quite odd.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  1,733

According to this Washington Post piece, UCiF is the only college football program worth thinking about anymore. 🤮

Maybe UCF should put up a billboard or claim a fake national title or something.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/colleges/florida-vs-miami-showed-its-already-time-to-stop-thinking-about-the-state-of-florida/2019/08/25/faaf847e-c745-11e9-be05-f76ac4ec618c_story.html

Florida vs. Miami showed it’s already time to stop thinking about the state of Florida

August 25, 2019 at 12:47 PM EDT

In a lonely game on a vast mainland, Florida and Miami played college football Saturday night, calling to mind a quirk. As college football nears its 150th birthday Nov. 6, those of us afflicted with the sport don’t really think much anymore about the state of Florida, except for a team (UCF) we never used to think about. It’s almost as if the seas went ahead, finished their anticipated rise, took the whole state underwater and left only UCF shouting from an inflatable flamingo.

It’s also as if the map has shrunk, the way we think about fewer and fewer teams with just two (Alabama and Clemson) having met each other in four straight playoffs and three title games and with one major conference (the Pac-12) present in only two of five playoffs and barely so in four yawning years. Somehow, a Saturday with only two Football Bowl Subdivision games reinforced the thought that nowadays, we think about northwest South Carolina (Clemson), and western Alabama (Alabama), and eastern Georgia (Georgia), and sometimes Oklahoma or Ohio State or Notre Dame, but kids, there was a day — there were lots of days — when following college football meant following Florida for far more than weird news items.

From 1983 to 2013, the triumvirate of Florida State, Miami and Florida hogged 11 national titles with at least three each and appeared six other times in games either ballyhooed as title games or lavishly resented as title games. They also loathed one another with a fanatical hotness in every possible direction, adding to the allure.

That persists, but now we’ve got a preseason Associated Press poll with Florida tucked at No. 8, Florida State missing and Miami missing, near the end of a decade in which the three combined to finish in the top five only twice (Florida State in 2013 and 2014). Last year ended with Florida at No. 7, Florida State unranked and Miami unranked. The year before ended with Miami at No. 13, Florida unranked and Florida State unranked. Florida’s 10-3 finish last year counted as surprise, when historically it’s a surprise that it could be a surprise. And now we’ve got the fresh memory of the slapstick game Florida and Miami played Saturday night, such a mess that poll voters would show both chutzpah and acumen if they note Florida’s 24-20 win yet dock it all the way off the chart.

As the game and the season began, given the era in which we dwell, Florida vs. Miami looked to forge only two national meanings. It would help determine what Florida’s record will become after eight games when, for its ninth, on Nov. 2, it will head for Jacksonville and its inevitable manhandling by Georgia. And it would help gauge whether Miami might have the wherewithal to get to the ACC title game Dec. 7 in Charlotte for its inevitable manhandling by Clemson...

Here’s what appeared to happen Saturday: Florida and Miami, both clearly afraid of UCF if one reads their future nonconference schedules that do not include UCF, both traveled to Orlando. They dared not go too close to UCF’s stadium, as that would be too frightening, so they agreed to meet up about 18 humid miles away in the stadium where interlopers alight each year for a Citrus Bowl. Still, both sides clearly shuddered at the thought of UCF nearby with its 25-1 mark the past two seasons, its ransacking of Auburn and its near-success against LSU even after a catastrophic quarterback injury — so they spilled mistakes all over the rug...

Whether that means it’s time to stop thinking all that much about the Pac-12, Florida vs. Miami showed it’s already time to stop thinking all that much about the old state of Florida except for UCF, unless Florida State rustles from the crypt, which isn’t forecast. That’s all while September has yet even to awaken.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

With apologies to Carly Simon, those assklowns in Oveido are so vain that they probably think that article is about them ......... BREAKING: It's not.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

Oh things turn quick...2015 they didn't win a game...2016 they lost to Ark State in a bowl...