• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

White Sox- 2005 World Series Champions

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  401
  • Days Won:  0

The fatigue factor is way overrated- I don't think it really effects hitters. Plus the starting pitcher only threw 3.5 innings last time he played.

The White Sox played their absolute worst game and lost by 1 run. They made field, base running, and bunting errors that they will never make again.

Their bullpen is outstanding but without Colon I do not think the Angels have enough starting pitching to win the next 3 of 6. Meanwhile the Angles now have to face Buehrle, Garland, and Garcia. As long as we win tonight we will be fine. Sox in 7.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Their bullpen is outstanding but without Colon I do not think the Angels have enough starting pitching to win the next 3 of 6. Meanwhile the Angles now have to face Buehrle, Garland, and Garcia. As long as we win tonight we will be fine. Sox in 7.

I would have agreed with you on that PRIOR to last night... but you were beat down by Byrd.  If you guys let Byrd replace colon successfully... you are behind the eight ball automatically.

thanks for the correction griff

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

laa

Way to bring it there smazza!!

So are you now an Angels fan?

its not even LAA, its LAAOA

Los Angeles Angels Of Anaheim

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  159

Paul Byrd will be the ALCS MVP.  

10_12_strikeout_call.jpg

perhaps the sox are doing their own bit of curse busting...  ???

they certainly have luck on their side...

If the Black Sox win it all, they will implement instant replay starting next season.  Lets hope the technology they use is better than what the Big Ten uses (a guy with TiVo).  

i don't know if that particular play would have benefitted that much from replay... perhaps.  I think replay would be good for those calls where a ball hits the home run line, or if a fan reaches in to play to steal an out on a ball that results in a home run... things like that.  I wouldn't want to see it used for balls and strikes.

• Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  401

LOL that was great. It is the catcher's fault for not tagging. Most veteran catchers will tag at the end of the inning to be safe if the ball is anywhere near the ground. AJ was the perfect person to exploit the mistake.

Good pitching match up on Friday-Lackey has been awesome and Garland has had a lot of rest and is looking to prove his season wasn't  a fluke. I'm very confident we'll win 2 of the next 3 as the Angels bullpen is getting thin and ours is very well rested.

Then either Buehrle or Garland just have to win 1 of 2 at home. Or, all we have to do is win 1 in anaheim and both at home. I'm buying my World Series Tickets today.

Why did AJ start to walk back to the dugout?  I mean, that was the last out of the game in Game 2 of the ALCS.  Dont you think if he had any doubt he would have ran regardless?  Great heads up on his part and I do not believe he did anything wrong.  

The umps blew the call.  All of them.  Happy Birthday Black Sox fan because your luck wont last for the entire series.