• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

WE NEED OUR OWN STADIUM ON CAMPUS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451
  • Days Won:  0

Finally - one way to get back at them is to get the students all in on it and storm the field after a win over a patsy where they won't be ready for you.

UCFKnights04...you shouldn't leave your team so open for abuse.  However I got a good laff from the visual of the last 2500 people left in RJS in a win over Charleston Southern, USF's former red headed step child, carrying off the g'posts.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,981

Why didn't more people try storming the field??

I will tell you. There was no emotion there.

I was seating in the student section, and there was indeed plenty of emotion there. At one point the crowd was chanting "Rush the field."  A lot of students made their way down the stairs, crowding them for 10-15 rows ready to storm the field.  However, you have to give them credit for thinking clearly. Who enjoys being arrested or abused by authority? They could have probably gotten away with storming the field but there were  cameras still rolling and charges can be pressed later on if the police wants to.

Do we need an on campus stadium?

No, unless we are planning on having one just as good as the one we use right now.  If a student really wants to go to the game he will find a way.

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

I could probably live without the whole beer thing, but it wouldn't be half as fun...  

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  515
  • Content Count:  7,379
  • Days Won:  3

TSA blocked all the student from Storming the field, Kids who tried got arrested and are on their way to Orient, if we had our stadium this would not have happend. So all those who say Ray Jay is the best place to be your absoulutly insane.

Hey Puc what is this? Oh, its the exact arguement that you said didnt exist..... ::)

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

For the most part it seems like the arguement I said did exist with a few outliers (fed from early emotion) that you used to frame the entire arguement. P.S. could you not have provided a link in the thread we were using instead of bumping an old thread and praying I would read it?

• Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,501

Wow, you guys actually went back and dug up this thread.  Let it go man ....... let it go ...

P.S. could you not have provided a link in the thread we were using instead of bumping an old thread and praying I would read it?

Hmm. Free country, free board, free to do as I please.

Thank you.

Wow, you guys actually went back and dug up this thread.  Let it go man ....... let it go ...

Well, as I see the board today we might as well dig this up rather than re-hash it in 2-3 new threads every two weeks. Heck, pin this to the top of the board, make it mandatory reading so we dont get another one of these threads...

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

Last time I checked this board was privately owned and you are not free to do as you like (see your arguement). Thinking like that is how people get the taser!

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  880

LET IT GO!!!

LET IT GO!!!

LET IT GO!!!

8) 8) 8)