• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

O'Leary on USF and Big East...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Content Count:  711
  • Days Won:  0

BULLETING BOARD MATERIAL.  

Keep it coming knights, keep it coming....

That's bulletin board material?  Saying the Big East isn't better than CUSA?  Yeah....that'll rile 'em up.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  505

I guess he had to lie about that Master's degree, because he sure isn't intelligent.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,334

We said similar things in CUSA you know.  Nobody should like the BCS.  I remember a lot of you saying what a load of crap it was before it was realistically expected we'd be a part of it.  The reality of it is that OL WOULD trade conferences happily, and he and everybody in the country knows it.  It's more money.  But it's not a fair system at all.  If we were still in CUSA we'd be saying the same thing.

From a pure college football fan standpoint, I'd love to see the BCS go.  Not from the BE, but COMPLETELY.  I don't know that the BE itself can be thrown out, but the whole system could be much more easily and with less lawsuits.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Maybe LAST year with Louisville and Cincinnati CUSA was as good as the BIG EAST without Miami ans VA Tech, but this year the BIG EAST has CUSA's best football program in Louisville and its best up and comer in USF.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

talk about being out of touch

gol is right where he belongs

with a team that hasn't won a game since 2003

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  236

BULLETING BOARD MATERIAL.  

Beastie, if USF needs bulletin board material to get up for this game, USF has already lost.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

Beastie, if USF needs bulletin board material to get up for this game, USF has already lost.

No team should ever need bulletin board material for any game and this one is no different in that regard ...

• Topic Count:  211
  • Content Count:  1,829
  • Days Won:  1

Are you kidding me they can't even get 12,000 to show up for a game in orlando!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you kidding me they can't even get 12,000 to show up for a game in orlando!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm guess you're referring to a Magic game?  Cuz if there is one area that you have NO room to talk, it's comparing our home attendance.  Your 'actual' attendance was on par with our attendance last year, and we didn't win a single game!