• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We're going to OWN Ray Jay Saturday Night!

Guest Jay

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  26
  • Days Won:  0

Wow...and I thought that I had Black & Gold glasses.  :o

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

Wow...and I thought that I had Black & Gold glasses.  :o

i think they could be called black and gold coke bottles at this point

• Topic Count:  52
  • Content Count:  260

Wow your right you all Ucfers know how to do it and what do you get for it how many wins? This is a rivalry because our players have played each other. But then again it can't be a rivalry cuz the sad fact is if it wasnt for Daunte Culpepper yall would be like Buffalo! Wait yall are like Buffalo terrible!

GO BULLS!

SEIZE THE DAY AT RAY J!!!!!

• Topic Count:  158
  • Content Count:  711

You know what...now wonder nobody talks S. Florida football in Tampa.  You all act like it's "un-cool" to get up for games....you guys are lame.  I live in Tampa and try to talk about USF football...and most fans are like..."Oh...they play in Ray Jay right?"  They don't get excited for anything....except the Bucs (which is okay in my book...Go Bucs)...but anyway what's with all the down play?  Is your team not playing or what???  You all should get pumped for EVERY game!!  I can't wait for the game in Orlando...but I doubt you USF fans will even come and support your team.

USF fans will rather sit at home and watch FSU or Florida or something.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

Not really.  I just love college football.

You guys really do need to lighten up and enjoy.

DP, we all love and enjoy college football but the way you guys are approaching this game is freaking scary ..... I'm not exactly sure what USF has done to elicit the kinds of reaction seen on the Rivals board.  Has Cyber and bien done THAT much damage over there??

• Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

Just LISTEN to yourself!  hahaha, we're having fun with it!  We KNOW how to have fun with a game!  I've NEVER, EVER, EVER, seen such uptight arrogant fans as USF!  I'll write it off again because I know you're new to this, but PLEASE, get-over yourselves!  

Too funny!!!

I've gone to my fair shar of Useless College Football Games, and other than a completely out of place rare ROTC cannon fire after you score and some key rattling the place is snore.

Funny how some Tinmen think that they have the market cornered on tradition just b/c they have taken a few road trips around the SEC. ::)

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

jAY YOU GAVE ME THE BEST COMIC RELIEF YET TODAY!!! WHAT ARE YOU SMOKIN SON?  YA GOTTA GET OFF THE WEED BOY. IT'S GONNA ROT YOUR BRAIN. I JUST HOPE IT'S NOT TOO LATE. DILUSION IS DEFINITELY A SIDE EFFECT. GO AHEAD, KEEP ON TOKIN, CAUSE IT'S JUST GONNA GET BETTER LOOKIN FOR YOU WHEN REALITY SETS IN. AND WE ALL KNOW, UCF CAN'T HANDLE REALITY. SO KEEP ON A TOKIN BROTHER, YOU'RE GONNA NEED IT!!!    THE REAPER

• Topic Count:  81
  • Content Count:  2,239

DP, we all love and enjoy college football but the way you guys are approaching this game is freaking scary ..... I'm not exactly sure what USF has done to elicit the kinds of reaction seen on the Rivals board.  Has Cyber and bien done THAT much damage over there??

You all should be excited.  You might not think much of the game, but it is your I-A home opener against a team down the road you've never played before.  You guys should be stoaked for any football game your team is in.

At this point, I don't know if it's arrogance, ignorance or just a lack of interest in football.  You guys should not sound so depressing.

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

At this point, I don't know if it's arrogance, ignorance or just a lack of interest in football.  You guys should not sound so depressing.

i think the people that are trying to down play it are doing so out of a little arrogance.

they want to think that our program is so far above UCF that we shouldnt get excited to play them.  Kinda like 'o well its just the UCF game we have much bigger fish to fry'  

sure, this isn't our most important game of the year and it surely isn't our toughest game of the year but it might end up being the most gratifying.  if for nothing else but to shut them up for a year.

I cant wait for the game.  about 66 hours until kickoff!!