• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I liked the new pre game animation

Guest bullman33

Guest bullman33

I think a similar suggestion was given on this board a while back, about a wild bull crashing through signs of of all the other BE teams on its way to the orange bowl. Wonder if someone at usf took the idea and ran with it, or just a coincidence.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,523
  • Days Won:  10

I'd still like to see them post quarter/half and game stats on the screen.  I also didn't hear the attendance announced at the game, but I may have just missed it.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

I did mention something about the aimation back in the day, but sure it was an idea by many.

Just wish we would enter after the visitors ...

Would love to see the game stats as the game progresses. They did mention some scores ... but fans want BULL Stats !

When Hall get's to #2 on the all time list, just hope they put that on the big screen.

Go BULLS !!!

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Now they just need to lose the McDonald's "I'm loving it" animation after each first down.

Pure cheese.

Must be a sponsor agreement, I see their arches on one of the tunnel covers also.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  57
  • Days Won:  0

Now they just need to lose the McDonald's "I'm loving it" animation after each first down.

Pure cheese.

A buddy of mine owns 5 McDonald's in Polk county and mentioned he had heard of a big McDonald's sponsorship coming out of Hillsborough county.  Would you prefer we pass on the revenue dollars until something came along that was less Quarterpounder with cheesy?

Just be glad we didn't sign on with the Allstate campaign where they have embedded their logo on the field goal nets...every time the nets are raised, you get to look at the Allstate "good hands" logo while watching the kick...

• Topic Count:  687
  • Content Count:  7,660
  • Days Won:  6

I also liked the new animation but agree we must have stats at least at half time.

When I saw them about to blow up an inflatible before the game, I was syched thinking it was a Bull or a USF tunnel or something for the team to run through.  Turns out to be the Mc golden arches - bummer.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052
  • Days Won:  0

Animation was awesome. Could have come quicker before the Bulls came out however.  Didn't mind the Mickey D's thing (saw the revenue $$$ there) AND AT LEAST THE ANNOUNCER DID NOT PLAY TOSE **** BELLS OR SAY "THE BULLS ARE NOW IN THE GREEN ZONE" THING. A pleasant relief!!!  

When I saw them about to blow up an inflatible before the game, I was syched thinking it was a Bull or a USF tunnel or something for the team to run through.  Turns out to be the Mc golden arches - bummer.

Thought the same exact thing ...