• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Classy Bulls!!!

Guest bullistic930

Guest bullistic930

This was my first Bulls game. During the halftime performance....several FAMU fans near the student section were booing Herd of Thunder...but when FAMU band came on the field, the Bulls gave their applause. Very mature and classy IMO. Bulls fans rock

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,334
  • Days Won:  0

There was some F U FAMU in the student section.  Every school's got their good and bad.

I was surprised to see Michigan fans chucking crap onto the fields.

• Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  662

We really do have some GREAT FANS!!! Thanks for making my first USF football game cheering such a memorable one!! You guys were AWESOME!  ;D :D;)

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  566

Honestly...whatever field other than maybe BCC would give FAMUs band some praise...THEY WERE GREAT!!!

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

There was some F U FAMU in the student section.  Every school's got their good and bad.

I was surprised to see Michigan fans chucking crap onto the fields.

Come on now, "F U <insert school name here>" is one of the easiest cheers for intoxicated college students to make.  Do you want them to cheer or not? I draw the line at throwing cups of Urine!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,673
  • Days Won:  29

Thought the student section did a great job ... let's carry it through to ucf and BEYOND !!!

Go BULLS !!!

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  65

Honestly...whatever field other than maybe BCC would give FAMUs band some praise...THEY WERE GREAT!!!

Actually all of them do...

I have seen FAMU play in Miami twice and there are fans, even Miami fans, that show up just for the FAMU band.  I'm not saying it's not a classy move, but EVERY team on FAMU's schedule stays for the halftime show and praises their band.  They are the best band in the nation...

• Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,673
  • Days Won:  29

The last time uf hosted famu, gayterd fans boo'd their own band and cheered for famu's

• Topic Count:  686
  • Content Count:  7,657
  • Days Won:  6

There were FAMU extended (3 generations) families all around me and they gave HOT applause that were more than just polite.  Many of them commented about how nice RayJay is compared to their annual trek to the Citrus Bowl.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

Their band was great, but when the HOT started playing in the stands, the FAMU band started up and played over them. In bandese, those are indications of WAR! When they did the halftime show, they showed class, but when they went into the stands and did this, the class went right out the window. Also they played while we were on offense, which if enforced by the zebra's is a penalty. No call of course, which probably would have resulted in FAMU never coming back to Tampa.  But when a a school such as FAMU has only the band, I guess we'll give them that one! The tribute was however, appropriate and very moving. My hat's off to them. Our HOT has undergone many good changes. They really sounded good! Let's hope different scores for all games, not just the same ones.