• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Any altercations with ucf fans?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

On 11/25/2018 at 10:08 PM, MikeG said:

not sure if you were serious but the only people who make money off the concessions and general parking are the Bucs via their deal with the TSA.

We make a little off the season ticket pre-sold parking and of course the main portion is from the event TICKETS themselves. Basically USF only benefits from butts in seats-- so we did pretty good on that-- meaning what you are saying is relevant.

sorry- had to correct that- and apologies if you knew it already and were just trying to make an entertaining (it was) post.

actually, I wasn't sure if there was any benefit to USF, so I appreciate you correcting me (I'm wrong more than I like...but rarely wrong on the same topic after learning 🙂

At least the Bucs got $$, and maybe local restaurants and maybe a few hotels.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  209
  • Content Count:  2,785
  • Days Won:  1

18 minutes ago, ucfbs said:

I'm an UCF alum and long-time season ticket holder and I totally approve that response from a Bull.  I literally LOL'd here when I read it, and I would have as well in-person had I seen it, even if I was decked out in UCF gear.

Excellent comeback to an UCF fan that can't take success in stride and feels the need to kick a fan when they're down.  Very well played.  You win the Internet for a week.

You have potential of being like @footnfan1 here. That is high praise.