• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Erickson, this is unbelievable

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  515
  • Content Count:  7,379
  • Days Won:  3

Leavitt doesnt lose this job this year. The Big East factor will take a few years to catch up in recruiting...

Leavitt is our coach. Save your bandwidth and finger streangth.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,142
  • Days Won:  0

Are you guys kidding me??  We have one losing season since the introduction of our program and you want to get rid of JL??  Get a grip!!  It makes me so mad when supposed Bulls fans criticize our coaches and players instead of supporting them.  If you don't like it, find a new team to support!

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,527

but its not easy to go to OREGON STATE and turn a 28-year losing program around

Yes but, I'll bet he didn't have to drive his car out on a non existent practice field at 9pm to shine the headlights where he was digging holes to put up fence posts to go around what would become a practice field and then drive to his trailer office to shower.

Some of you are forgetting just how little we had even two years ago, which is why we were unable to land quality recruits.  And I'm not even talking about BCS recruits but, people who chose E. Car or S Miss because they actually had a building to meet in ... instead of three trailers.  Like I said, bring Erickson in 9 years ago under these conditions and I doubt it would be any further along.

Now we are just starting to get decent recruits.  Lets see what happens?  But give it a couple years.  Talking about Leavitt and championships right now is like asking a college student how many retirement accounts they have.

• Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118

Erickson is a good college coach, but a horrible nfl coach. He couldn't do anything with 49ers.

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276

It was Davis that had to pick up the pieces in Miami and helped the Canes get off the Police blotter.

Wasn't it Davis who had to rebuild and live thru the Probation years from Erickson's reign?

If it was a choice between Davis or Erickson......it's not even a contest.

Davis (College Football) by a mile.

KL

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,527

You guys are missing the point.  Erickson, Davis , f@cking Vince Lombardi... whoever?  The point is, they didn't have to deal with this.........

Yes but, I'll bet he didn't have to drive his car out on a non existent practice field at 9pm to shine the headlights where he was digging holes to put up fence posts to go around what would become a practice field and then drive to his trailer office to shower.

Some of you are forgetting just how little we had even two years ago, which is why we were unable to land quality recruits.  And I'm not even talking about BCS recruits but, people who chose E. Car or S Miss because they actually had a building to meet in ... instead of three trailers.  Like I said, bring Erickson in 9 years ago under these conditions and I doubt it would be any further along.

Now we are just starting to get decent recruits.  Lets see what happens?  But give it a couple years.  Talking about Leavitt and championships right now is like asking a college student how many retirement accounts they have.

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  243

We already have a coach. We don't need to be calling for his head. Give him at least a few years in the Big East. See what he does, then discuss.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,673
  • Days Won:  29

It is AMAZING how Leavitt gave us such a foundation and great wins while building from absolute NOthing.

Serious Doubt anyone could have done this ... 55 wins in 8 years.

And just wait for the next 8 years.

With BCS Big East Bowl PayOuts, more money coming in to help pay coaches better.

Go BULLS !!!

• Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

You think we have to many personal foul penalties now....do you remember the thugs that Erickson coached at Miami and Oregon State?  We'd be pushing 200 penalty yards a game.

Leavitt is the man for the job, let's leave it at that.

• Topic Count:  141
  • Content Count:  2,661

Did anyone else think this thread would be about Ken Eriksen?