• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

just listening to 620am and heard some UCF fan call in and call USF the cows...I think they take too much from the game last night. Run "d" looked strong but SC was not considered stromg in that dept. I still think it wont be close...we will win by at least 14 points

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  253
  • Days Won:  0

I think it will be more than 14pts because they won't stop Hall.  

• Topic Count:  1,035
  • Content Count:  7,516
  • Days Won:  10

I think it's a good thing that there is a buzz going about the game and may get folks outside of these virtual walls.  UCF fans call us cows with the bravado that comes from actually beating the spread against USC is pretty funny, though.

We'll be ready.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

we better be concerned

ftu/ou/oc didn't look that bad

their qb didn't impress me

• Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890

we better be concerned

ftu/ou/oc didn't look that bad

their qb didn't impress me

What do you care your not a real bull fan anyway

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  57

just listening to 620am and heard some UCF fan call in and call USF the cows...I think they take too much from the game last night. Run "d" looked strong but SC was not considered stromg in that dept. I still think it wont be close...we will win by at least 14 points

There is history with regard to bulls and the state of Florida...I am not aware of any history regarding knights in Florida...although I do recall there being a castle in Orlando...

Guest S.  Bien

They looked like I expected them to look.  A GOL team is going to be disciplined, play for four quarters, well conditioned, and big.

They're not particularly fast, and they don't work the angles very well.  They will be a dangerous team because they don't quit, and they play with discipline.  USC looked bad running the ball, I mean really bad, it reminded me of Spurrier's final days at UF when he basically ran the ball because he had to.  Ill-conceived running game, played like they just expected UCF to fall down on run plays, to make matters worse their two true freshmen, I don't know who was touting them, but they played tentative, slow, and hestitated to much, even when they had a few holes Mike Davis took to long to recognize them- I thought UCF's freshman RB Smith did a better job than either of USC's backers.

It will be a tough test, and UCF's been dying for this game so you're going to hear a few of them reving up the call in shows, and internet.  

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

bullkeek-am i a fake bullfan?

what makes a real fan?

bullkeek-are you a real fan?