• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

PSU Board Predictions

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

one line that got to me from that scout thread is when one PSU fan said we'd be the "dumbest and most annoying" fans of the year

That's because a few USF fans went on there and made outlandish predictions.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest S.  Bien
You know, if I were them, I'd probably think the same thing.  We've haven't done anything to warrant any more respect than they are giving us.  We just need to strap 'em on, play 'em tough, limit our mistakes, and see what happens.  We may even come out with a win.

Well said.  If I was in their shoes I wouldn't respect us either.  Time to go out and earn it!

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Why don't you all wait until AFTER the game to be offended? If you are so darn sure USF is going to hold its own, hold your tongue and wait it out. You'll be able to rub it in later.

But seriously, I believe that you optimists are going to have a rude awakening this year. USF has deteriorated in terms of quality of players on the team the last couple of years.

If USF holds its own and doesn't get smoked by more than 14 points, I'll come back and apologize.

And one more thing, GO BULLS!

yeah you're right.  We should just lay down and let PSu fans call us "the dumbest and most annoying fans of the year" and smack us around.  We shouldn't even bother to make the case as to why we might stand a chance.   ::)

We've deteriorated in terms of talent?  How?  We didn't have a decent Qb for 2 years and lost some defensive stoppers but look at the level of competition.  We're getting transfers fromLSu, Auburn, Oregon and stealing recruits away from Miami but our talent is 'deteriorating'.  Take a hike.

Guest psuKinger

as much as i want the bulls to win, i've said all along that you guys will win...i just don't think there's a chance in hell that you put up 40+ points against us....and if you do, then we're in for a long year!  because your O SUCKS!!!  

hehe   go bulls

Our Offense is going to surprise a lot of people this year...

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  1,266
  • Days Won:  0

so will our team......well, hopefully......

that sounded real confident didn't it

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  23

where the hell is your spirit ? get a life. Don"t you believe in possibilities ? Andre is the man who can propell us. All we need is a few completed passes and we're there. D will hold.

Get a grip fans.

USF 17 PSU 13

GO BULLS !

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,334

Before last year USF had a top 25 defense several years running.  PSU lost some defensive depth themselves.  More and more, I'm getting the feeling that this game is going to come down to one position: QB.

And neither of us have a single proven QB.  Asking to put up 40 IS a little too much, though PSU would have to be favored by most non usfers, because they're at home and had a slightly stronger schedule last year.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

Zoomer. how in the hell can you say GO Bulls after the disparaging comments made about the team? Either you with us or against us. There is no middle. The time for "realists" only exhist in the realms of discussing literature or politics. Football is what it is,,,football. Maybe this is why we have so many fair weather fans, It's attitudes such as yours. If you want to support the Bulls, don't use negatives. You live and die by the Bulls, not get stuck in analyzation. Support, not tear down.    Reaper

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

Now PSU fans. BE for frickin real! Just because you are Big Ten, had a program for over 90 years, had the same coach for as long doesn't make you condemn other teams. Look, we ,may be young, a little inexpirienced with the "big time". But watch out for us. We may not be the easy tune up opener you may think we are. We are the fastest growing program with the most success in such a short time the NCAA has ever seen. THAT"S why we have been screwed out of bowl games in the past. They didn't want "upstart" USF to make waves for the "more established programs." We had to "pay our dues."  As an independent, we were rated #1 in the country, over those so called "Old Revered programs." We got snubbed, plain and simple. YES we had a downer year last year. But look out this year. We have a lot coming back that are stronger, faster, and meaner. Ever since they shut down the mills in PA. PSU has not been the dominating force they once were. The crops are not as ripe with the rawness you once had. You have to realize this. Sure you have your good HS programs that produce good LB's and linemen. But we in Florida have the total package. That's why you all (northern teams) recruit so heavily in Florida for running backs and WR.  Again, fear the BULL or else you will get the horns!!! Go BULLS! Melt the Blizzard!!!  The USF Reaper

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  69

Are you saying we don't get the recriuts we used to?Well we just got the #1 prospect in the nation in Derrick Williams and another Top 10 prospect in Justin King.I'm sorry but you guys are nowhere near the level Penn State is on.We average over 100k a game your largest crowd last year was 36k and one of your games was 21k.You are up and coming but you gotta beat the big boys before you get respect.That is why we are such a heavy favorite because every major conference team you played recently stomped you 2004 South Carolina 34-3 and Pitt 43-14, 2003 Alabama 40-17 ,2002 Arkansas 42-3 and Oklahoma 31-14! We will not lose this game even if we have a bad game.You are in with the Big boys now so we will find out really how good you are.