• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Found something in the lot after ECU

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  1,294
  • Days Won:  0

So....we’re just not going to answer the question of what was found and then returned?!?! 

My guess (because this thread wins for secretiveness) is the Ark of the Covenant...can’t have that thing fall into Nazi hands again!!!

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,265
  • Days Won:  255

2 minutes ago, NovaBull said:

So....we’re just not going to answer the question of what was found and then returned?!?! 

My guess (because this thread wins for secretiveness) is the Ark of the Covenant...can’t have that thing fall into Nazi hands again!!!

We got the answer, it was some drive on plate flag holder.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  163

2 hours ago, puc86 said:

But the Bulls get murdered.

but it does fight until death--- and sometimes it even gets the bull fighter. Majestic animal, the Brahma Bull. Oh wait-- they don't use brahma for bull fighting. Hmm-- ET - Tamplona is looking shakey dude. No wait-- this isn't about actual bull fights-- it is about FIGHTING BULLS. Back on your side again ET. Sorry Puc86, you simply do not understand the point of Tamplona.

3 minutes ago, MikeG said:

Sorry Puc86, you simply do not understand the point of Tamplona.

I cannot remember a time where I agreed this strongly with another poster about my perspective.

• 4 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  21
  • Days Won:  1

On 9/25/2018 at 2:05 PM, puc86 said:

Didn’t he post here for a brief second ( @The_USF_Wizard) but we chased him off because people aren’t allowed to have fun at the games? Would hate for it to actually be enjoyable and take away from the sitting shiva type atmosphere we have created. Plus he has to stand to do his antics, the horror. 

You all didn't chase me off. I have been super busy since I work full time, bought a house, and planning my wedding in June! I appreciate all the love and I am not staying low. I'm at every home game! Go Bulls!

4 minutes ago, The_USF_Wizard said:

You all didn't chase me off. I have been super busy since I work full time, bought a house, and planning my wedding in June! I appreciate all the love and I am not staying low. I'm at every home game! Go Bulls!

I don’t know that I actually believed that we did it just fit my narrative that the fun police ruin the game day environment at Ray Jay and it didn’t seem likely you were coming back to set the record straight. Sorry for using you as a tool but my message remains the same, people that hate on Wizards, Flamingos, standing, and cheering are not doing our game day environment any favors. Keep fighting the good fight to make USF football fun again.

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  21
  • Days Won:  1

8 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I don’t know that I actually believed that we did it just fit my narrative that the fun police ruin the game day environment at Ray Jay and it didn’t seem likely you were coming back to set the record straight. Sorry for using you as a tool but my message remains the same, people that hate on Wizards, Flamingos, standing, and cheering are not doing our game day environment any favors. Keep fighting the good fight to make USF football fun again.

I hear ya. Doesn't bother me at all. If someone doesn't like it, sorry. I want our fans engaged and loud. I want the stadium filled.

• Upvote 1