• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

BMM and OSU

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

9 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

+1. I've said this before.  When million dollar donors are leaving after the 3rd quarter to wait in the bus to go back to the hotel (I believe in NYC) and pissing and moaning about it on the way out you knew things were coming to a head.  

Joel Miller was the opportunistic answer to shortsighted people looking for a solution to the “plateauing problem.” In the end Joel Miller dies, his dad goes to jail, the university loses millions, CJL gets millions, the football program gets set back more years than we had been around, CJL gets to coach at Oregon hired by the coach that left us, we hire then  fire a coach that was never able to beat the coach we thought plateaued, McMurphy gets hired at ESPN then paid not to come to work and goes on to ruin more coaches lives while getting more Universities sued, what a fun adventure for a school that prior to it was on the fastest trajectory in college football history and was a consistent winner in a BCS conference a mere decade into our founding.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

McMurphy gets hired at ESPN then paid not to come to work and goes on to ruin more coaches lives while getting more Universities sued

Don't you have another thread going where you accuse someone of victim shaming, but over here wife beaters aren't the problem, BMM is?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JTrue said:

Don't you have another thread going where you accuse someone of victim shaming, but over here wife beaters aren't the problem, BMM is?

I didn’t know BMM still gets to make those decisions, silly me I thought that’s why we have courts. Being forced to bow to BMM’s loose facts in a public arena are why the universities get to deal with lawsuits while the victims strangely never seek justice in the legal system. Also I much like BMM pick the narrative I’m looking for and make the story around that, truly you didn’t believe I cared about victim shaming or much of anything for that matter (sans CJL and my hatred of being relegated to the AAC).

Just now, puc86 said:

I didn’t know BMM still gets to make those decisions, silly me I thought that’s why we have courts. Being forced to bow to BMM’s loose facts in a public arena are why the universities get to deal with lawsuits while the victims strangely never seek justice in the legal system. Also I much like BMM pick the narrative I’m looking for and make the story around that, truly you didn’t believe I cared about victim shaming or much of anything for that matter (sans CJL and my hatred of being relegated to the AAC).

Why shouldn't BMM get to decide what he publishes? Especially when the arrest is public record?

Just now, JTrue said:

Why shouldn't BMM get to decide what he publishes? Especially when the arrest is public record?

He can decide whatever he likes. Just as I can decide that I wouldn’t draw too many conclusions from his agenda driven journalism. You can think BMM is out there worrying about physical abuse victims at the hands of college coaches the nation over and I will continue to believe BMM is worrying about BMM.

Just now, puc86 said:

He can decide whatever he likes. Just as I can decide that I wouldn’t draw too many conclusions from his agenda driven journalism. You can think BMM is out there worrying about physical abuse victims at the hands of college coaches the nation over and I will continue to believe BMM is worrying about BMM.

Who's worrying about abuse victims? BMM has BMM covered. You're locking down the tears for OSU. Do I need to step up here?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

:hijack:

• Upvote 1

Just now, JTrue said:

Who's worrying about abuse victims? BMM has BMM covered. You're locking down the tears for OSU. Do I need to step up here?

If being a social justice warrior is your calling then have at it. If you are in a domestic abuse situation call the police and not Urban Meyer, your local college football coach, or your significant others employer. Not really sure why she expected the Meyers were her only path to salvation from abuse but I suspect it has something to do with them having the most money and fame of anyone that she knew, taking screenshots and sending them to BMM also an odd way to escape abuse but a smart way to find the limelight and attract settlements to go away.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

:hijack:

Idk why I always find myself in these situations when I’m just trying to mind my own business. Maybe I should text CCS’s wife and see if she can talk to Charlie about helping me.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,743
  • Days Won:  17

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

If being a social justice warrior is your calling then have at it. If you are in a domestic abuse situation call the police and not Urban Meyer, your local college football coach, or your significant others employer. Not really sure why she expected the Meyers were her only path to salvation from abuse but I suspect it has something to do with them having the most money and fame of anyone that she knew, taking screenshots and sending them to BMM also an odd way to escape abuse but a smart way to find the limelight and attract settlements to go away.

Agreed, call the police if you're being domestically abused, Urban Myer is not law enforcement.  Stop trying to pin that on him.