• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Kean at QB

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,347
  • Days Won:  0

11 hours ago, Roaming Bull said:

So it seems like we have a clear 1,2,3 in the qb order. We know our 2nd string d needs to get better, but we also saw that when this new group of first teamers are on the field they’re pretty good. So why are so many of us upset? This was a 12/13 fcs opponent, on opening day. I know we all wanted 50 or more, but the team did well. Clean things up and keep moving forward. These guys have a high ceiling if they play together and keep improving.

I bet Elon could take Temple, Uconn, or couple of our other conference mates out. I hope they win the entire FCS.

Maybe the bad plays stand out more, but I would have like to have seen the lines dominate a little more.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,055
  • Days Won:  469

I read the first page or so last night, but I'm skipping the rest.  The thing that come to mind is success over a season.  Both Kean and Oladokun are needed.  Tell me you didn't cringe every time the 6'5" Barnett ran the ball which I believe was about 7 times.  If that's part of the offense, anything can happen.  

This will be CCS' early season challenge.  He's got to keep this QB group a team unto itself.   I don't think Oladokun or Kean are the type to be pouting babies or to want to go somewhere else because they didn't win the battle here this season.  Maybe it's wishful thinking, but from the comments on the preseason competition, I'm hoping they have bonded and are supportive of taking the program to new levels and not being little bitches about their playing time - that's for Pop Warner

• Upvote 1