• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

Question?  Anyone have trouble with the Bull's Club site?  Ever since they "improved" it several years ago I have had on/off difficulty trying to figure out donations, annual dues, balances, items. I've paid dues in the past for the upcoming season only to find outstanding invoices later on for the same thing.Ticket mailing charges for tickets that never arrived that took 3 calls. Now duplicate receipts for the same thing but with different numbers for donation in March. I've contacted them in the past via phone but was less than impressed by the interest level on the other end. Here's the disclaimer: might be their site coupled with my techno limitations but, it wasn't that big of deal a few years ago it was easily navigated. Also, I'm not a chronic bitcher but I like to know what I'm paying for. Hey, if I'm alone on this issue then I will concede it is Me.  We like to be supportive and stay connected to USF  and give what we can but, the tougher they make it the more you want to say screw it. Went into the site to contact them and the only email was the Ticket Office however, it came back undeliverable? Thanks

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

@John Lewis is the magic man when it come to the Bulls Club.  I would either message him here or go to GoUSFBulls.com and get his email or phone number (preferred).  In fact, I'm astonished he didn't already see this....must have been busy planting some flags!

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,914
  • Days Won:  33

We're still working on fixing some things with the Bulls Club site.

The new online ticket manager that we utilize will show more accurate invoices and any amount that may be owed.

The new ticket manage site is located at  https://am.ticketmaster.com/univsouthflorida/ 

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,463
  • Days Won:  25

Hey @John Lewis we need a new jersey on the schedule at https://gousfbulls.com/news/2018/2/12/2018-football-schedule-announced.aspx

GO BULLS!

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

Thanks for the info Brad and John. I'll give you a call. 

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

1 hour ago, BDYZR said:

Hey @John Lewis we need a new jersey on the schedule at https://gousfbulls.com/news/2018/2/12/2018-football-schedule-announced.aspx

GO BULLS!

Image result for new jersey

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1