• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  3,175
  • Days Won:  12

AP has been promoted out of Rookie League, skipping the A short season and going right to A full. He is now with the Kannapolis Intimidators

http://www.milb.com/player/index.jsp?sid=milb&player_id=680970#/career/R/pitching/2018/ALL

This leave 4 players in Rookie/Short A, Montes, Villar, Strzelecki and Ryan Valdes(2017)

AP joins Tommy Eveld (2016), Phoenix Sanders (2017), Joe Cavallero (2017) and Kevin Merrell (2017) in Class A Full/Advanced

If you are wondering we have Brandon Lawson (2016) in AA and Jimmy Hergett (2015), Austin Adams (2012), Kevin Quackenbush (2011)  in AAA

Dan Otero (2007) is our one lone representative in the big leagues with Cleveland.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Awesome news!

• Topic Count:  963
  • Content Count:  9,765
  • Days Won:  9

Joe Cavallero is now in Double A, forget where maybe Binghamton?

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

9 minutes ago, JoeB said:

Joe Cavallero is now in Double A, forget where maybe Binghamton?

Yep, Binghamton Rumble Ponies

Edited by chapelbull

• Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

Playing with Tebow, the team is blessed 

Edited by BrassBulls12

15 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

Playing with Tebow, the team is blessed 

Saw Tebow play a few months ago here here in Manchester, NH (Fisher Cats). It was a cold day and he went down swinging twice and walked once. But the whole crowd cheered him every time he was up. 

23 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Saw Tebow play a few months ago here here in Manchester, NH (Fisher Cats). It was a cold day and he went down swinging twice and walked once. But the whole crowd cheered him every time he was up. 

I watched him play last season in Port St. Lucie. My gf is a big Tebow fan and I got some browning points by predicting his late July call up in June and called to buy the tickets directly behind the on deck circle, on worship night so he gave a testimony after. Anywho, he went one for three but I routinely look up his highlights and  I honestly think he has a good swing and good approach. He’s progressing leaps and bounds considering his late start and to be honest the could be a time when the Mets could find a use for him during a September push to the post season. He would draw some of the inevitable media with grace and would be a great teammate, possibly give a pinch hit or two and a spot left field play. 

Had he chose baseball in high school, he could be an all start by now. Much more suited as a power hitting LF than a QB. 

:offtopic:. Mods feel free to move this to the general sports page. 

Edited by BrassBulls12

52 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

I watched him play last season in Port St. Lucie. My gf is a big Tebow fan and I got some browning points by predicting his late July call up in June and called to buy the tickets directly behind the on deck circle, on worship night so he gave a testimony after. Anywho, he went one for three but I routinely look up his highlights and  I honestly think he has a good swing and good approach. He’s progressing leaps and bounds considering his late start and to be honest the could be a time when the Mets could find a use for him during a September push to the post season. He would draw some of the inevitable media with grace and would be a great teammate, possibly give a pinch hit or two and a spot left field play. 

Had he chose baseball in high school, he could be an all start by now. Much more suited as a power hitting LF than a QB. 

:offtopic:. Mods feel free to move this to the general sports page. 

The Mets are so terrible. I bet he gets a call up before the end of the season to get a few sellouts in NY. 

9 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

The Mets are so terrible. I bet he gets a call up before the end of the season to get a few sellouts in NY. 

That’s a more likely reason a September push for sure.