• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,634
  • Days Won:  424

4 minutes ago, Brad said:

I remain in the camp of unrivaled. 

I don't feel being forced me to my knees so I can look eye to eye in a convenient liaison with any school is appropriate.

Andre commiserates ....

image.png.123dac4b35e01196e2d1e92f9ed4d3bd.png

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,465
  • Days Won:  19

Let the original poster know that we don't have to pick our rivals, the state of Florida already did for us. 

State schools in Florida are broken into two groups: Preeminent and Everyone else. 

Since USF is a preeminent school, our rivals are the other preeminent schools, UF and FSU. 

Then the schools that are not preeminent are rivals with each other, like FAMU, FGCU, UCF, West Florida, North Florida to name a few.  

• Like 2

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  7
  • Days Won:  0

Thanks everyone I appreciate the responses...UCF seems to believe USF is main rival...looks like they have some interesting nicknames as well(albeit very harmless). Any good nicknames?!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  3,175
  • Days Won:  12

Any P5 school, especially UF, FSU and UM. Mickey Mouse U and ECU

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,465
  • Days Won:  19

1 minute ago, cfbsmack said:

Thanks everyone I appreciate the responses...UCF seems to believe USF is main rival...looks like they have some interesting nicknames as well(albeit very harmless). Any good nicknames?!

Let me help with this. USF aspires to be like UF athleticly, so we want to be their rivals, but they honestly don't care about us. 

UCF aspires to be like USF, so they want to be our rivals, but we honestly don't care about them. 

Did they mention they were the National Champion of all rivals? I saw it on a bumper sticker, so I know its true. 

4 minutes ago, cfbsmack said:

Mickey Mouse U
UCiF
U Can't Finish

oooo can't forget Southern Piss the OR (original rival)

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  7
  • Days Won:  0

U Can't Finish-now we're getting somewhere! I understand that every school fan base has multiple teams they consider rivals...I guess I'm looking for the one you absolutely DESPISE as a fan base and what are yous calling them when you are with your friends and bashing them so to speak?

And personally hated Cincinnati pre-football, but now I'm ok with them, they are brothers in the struggle, Cincy and UConn

Most of them will get commented out due to language, but Golden Gnats is another. But Im pretty sure there is as much hate for UCF on this board as for ECU. That fan base is a vile inbred disgusting group of uneducated rednecks. This stems back from our first ever bowl game we won in Brimingham I was with my daughter who at the time was like 10 or something and as we walked around with our USF stuff on people just made the most inappropriate comments, This has continued through the years to today when at baseball @ECU their fans were threatening to spit on the USF fans from above. UCF does the same. So its really a toss-up for me.