• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Two Tickets to WBB vs. Houston 2/21 7pm

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

3 hours ago, BullyPulpit said:

The traffic is the issue for us as well. I usually don't get out of work until 6:00 or 6:30 or so and with the traffic to the Sun Dome it makes it almost impossible for us to get there before 7:30. 

The traffic going over the bridges from 5pm until around 7pm is horrific! The roads in Tampa aren't made for the number of cars driving on them today. I'd love to go to more USF events, but work gets in the way. One day I'll hopefully get the chance to retire and spend more time at USF.

• Topic Count:  1,032
  • Content Count:  7,505
  • Days Won:  10

Most days I have to come from the Westshore area and, as Bourbon Bull can attest, I end up being a bit late each time but it's still exciting to get to watch what I can.

Oh, and Mrs. Bourbon more than offsets any negative derived from being next to BB.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,680
  • Days Won:  108

16 hours ago, Ricky the Bull said:

Most days I have to come from the Westshore area and, as Bourbon Bull can attest, I end up being a bit late each time but it's still exciting to get to watch what I can.

Oh, and Mrs. Bourbon more than offsets any negative derived from being next to BB.

She'll appreciate that.  And it is very true.  Of course the same can be said of your bride vs you.  ;)

• Topic Count:  1,032
  • Content Count:  7,505
  • Days Won:  10

Just now, Bourbon Bull said:

She'll appreciate that.  And it is very true.  Of course the same can be said of your bride vs you.  ;)

We both definitely out-kicked our coverage.