• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Flowers > Ferguson

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

11 minutes ago, Gismo said:

Idk Lamar Jackson is pretty good. 

Id take as a top 3 in college football. And certainly over any QB from any team in the top 10 rankings.

Think about the talent gap that these guys play with. I don’t know of many qbs that deal with the number of drops that Q puts up with and still produce like him; also check out the gap in oline talent. Not trying to take away from what others are doing, but Q knows how to make magic happen

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,687
  • Days Won:  8

15 minutes ago, Roaming Bull said:

Think about the talent gap that these guys play with. I don’t know of many qbs that deal with the number of drops that Q puts up with and still produce like him; also check out the gap in oline talent. Not trying to take away from what others are doing, but Q knows how to make magic happen

I will admit our drop rate must be astronomical. But I have also seen much more consistent  passers out there. 

Edited by Gismo

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

17 hours ago, Bullsbuxcane said:

No way Memphis QB is better than QF. Making 1st team all AAC QB is a joke. Dude hade 5 delay of game penalties and looked clueless under pressure today. Must have loaded up stats vs cupcakes. Coaching staff really tied QF’s  hands this year. Strong’s defense & special teams let us down in two biggest games on schedule. Hopefully he moves team forward... 

It might have something to do with: 3,971 yards...36 TDs.....9 INTs. Those are great numbers, no matter who it was against. QF played against an equally bad, or worse schedule. That was strange that Ferguson was somehow completely oblivious to the play clock at times vs. UCF. They still put up 55 points. You can debate whether or not he's better than QF, but the guy had a great year.