• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

During our time in this conference the knights have been the better program. Hate to say it. 

We are 2 and 3 against them and they are about to win their second conference title. We have work to do. 

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

Just now, bullsfan1983 said:

Skip Holtz

He's done great work at LA Tech. Might be the kind of young, hungry , aggressive coach to replace Strong!

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

16 minutes ago, bullsfan1983 said:

Skip Holtz

I don’t like him, but that excuse only lasts so long. We need to man up and win something already

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

4 minutes ago, Roaming Bull said:

I don’t like him, but that excuse only lasts so long. We need to man up and win something already

Yup. I think we're even done paying him now. All his damage should have been taken care of.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  839
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Roaming Bull said:

In reference to UCF's greater success in the AAC, the dumpster fire left by Holtz is relevant. The 6-18 record from 2013-2014 while UCF was winning the conference and winning the head to head matchup is at least in part due to the state he left the program. The past 2 seasons USF was the better team and even this year it was essentially a tossup.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

10 minutes ago, bullsfan1983 said:

In reference to UCF's greater success in the AAC, the dumpster fire left by Holtz is relevant. The 6-18 record from 2013-2014 while UCF was winning the conference and winning the head to head matchup is at least in part due to the state he left the program. The past 2 seasons USF was the better team and even this year it was essentially a tossup.

GOL went donuts and they are now doing pretty good right now. This was our “what if” season. Not many thought they were going to be that good going into this season. I’m saying that his, Holtzs’, stench should be exorcised. Yes he cratered the program, but let’s not start playing the what if game anymore then we already are. We’ve got to suck it up, hit the recruiting trail, and see how the wheel spins this time for us. We still have some **** good talent on this team.