• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

Just now, ArmyBull said:

I know, but every team feels like this after a loss.  Stay away from the ifs.  We did not lose because of the calls, non-calls.  ucf fans around me felt like we were holding on every play.  

I said we didn’t lose because of it. We had our chance, but didn’t capitalize. 

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  1,828

1 minute ago, Rex Havoc said:

My reading comprehension is not well right now.  Might be time to go to bed.  The bad feelings are starting to take over.  

2 minutes ago, ArmyBull said:

My reading comprehension is not well right now.  Might be time to go to bed.  The bad feelings are starting to take over.  

No problem. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  153

An OCS is not going to change our attendance issues -- good play should. We were winning all the time for years (save one tough year) for all of CJL's tenure. The really bad teams during Holtz later years KILLED the fan base we had created. They never came back even when we were winning-- and that was not helped by not being in a power conference.

Anyone saying we have to have this enormous facility/cost/maintenance nightmare so we can host a game 6-8 times a season is not thinking through all the aspects. We rent RJS and all the fine facilities that affords fairly cheaply-- something that helps us not lose money. Getting anything even remotely close to that on campus will cost us so much money. ughhh--- I HATE THIS GD ARGUMENT SO MUCH. Just saying we need it to be competitive is beyond annoying. It is a luxury unless you want to do it on the cheap and have reporters refer to your facility as a rust bowl.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,019
  • Days Won:  469

3 minutes ago, MikeG said:

It is a luxury unless you want to do it on the cheap and have reporters refer to your facility as a rust bowl.

Rust bucket.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  153

6 minutes ago, Brad said:
9 minutes ago, MikeG said:

It is a luxury unless you want to do it on the cheap and have reporters refer to your facility as a rust bowl.

Rust bucket.

my bad--

Tampa sports writers annoy me

• Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

On 11/24/2017 at 5:40 PM, USFBulls727 said:

Same issues that plagued us throughout the year showed up again tonight. Over 100 penalty yards, the body slam by McGee early in the game when we could have forced the FG comes to mind as one of the bigger ones. Special Teams mishaps bit us in the behind once again. Mitchell failing to control the ball is something we've seen before as well. Amazing that we couldn't iron these things out.

On the bright side, this was one of the most exciting games I can ever remember watching. A great showcase game for the AAC, and the package deal of us and UFC going to a P5 has to be a little easier to sell after this game. QF was spectacular. Couldn't possibly ask much more from him. Loved seeing Tyre McCants come up big on the big stage, as he's been one of my favorite players over the last couple years. Sucks that QF will have to end his career playing FAU.

One subject that I've stayed out of on this board up until now is the OCS thing. This is something that has to happen sooner rather than later, if at all possible. The game tonight is what college football should look like. What we have going on at the RayJay for our home games is embarrassing in comparison. Even FAU has a better atmosphere for home games.

the early game personal foul was so stupid.I WOULD HAVE BENCHED HIM!

same issues because coaching staff didnt address them early in the year

on a coach mazza LED team you get such a personal foul YOU SIT THE REMAINDER OF THE GAME

qf slid  instead of running with the ball. he  was  clearly afraid of injury

• Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

On 11/24/2017 at 9:46 PM, Rex Havoc said:

we had every opportunity to win this game

3 hours ago, smazza said:

we had every opportunity to win this game

Without a doubt.