• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Week 8 Games of Interest

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Final: CSU 27 - NM 24.

Good game.

CSU is now bowl eligible and 4-0 in MWC.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

15 hours ago, BullyPulpit said:

I think the next two games are the make-or-break games for both of our teams. If we both win the next 2 then 11-0 v. 11-0 is almost a certainty. If some of your fans weren't such over-exuberant, classless fools, I would actually make the trip over to Oviedo to watch the Clash of the AAC Titans. 

I have attended every game against UCF we have played, including away. The first four we played, their fans were absolutely in a class(lessness) of their own. However, since they have joined the same conference, and the school organized a lot more security for game days, the issues seem to be more scattered - and more the exception than the rule - as happens with most with most fanbases. That includes our own, to my dismay, because it wasn't always the case.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

So what I mean to say is that you should come out to the game - and these days you don't have to expect your car mirrors to be bashed in, to have beer bottles full of urine thrown at you, or to be an uninterested defendant in a drunken brawl forced upon you by being in the wrong place with the wrong colors on. Better to add your voice to the 12th man!

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

2 hours ago, FazaUSF said:

I have attended every game against UCF we have played, including away. The first four we played, their fans were absolutely in a class(lessness) of their own. However, since they have joined the same conference, and the school organized a lot more security for game days, the issues seem to be more scattered - and more the exception than the rule - as happens with most with most fanbases. That includes our own, to my dismay, because it wasn't always the case.

I went to the game there two seasons ago and their fans were outnumbered by us, so they really had no choice than to be gracious.

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

20 hours ago, Apis Bull said:

Good luck, but defending a triple-option is a whole different animal.  Not saying you can't do it, but you have to be really disciplined.

As does USF vs. Tulane. Both games will be entertaining, and I think the key is to score when you have the ball, because when the trio option gets it,many minutes disappear, and if they score, it works in the favor of the trip option team. Just my opinion. 

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  97
  • Days Won:  1

11 hours ago, Mama_Bull said:

Can't really blame them.

They have played a tougher schedule and we will have to win @UCF.

If Maryland upsets (#5) Wisconsin tomorrow, that will improve the chances for UCF to make the playoffs.

UCiF hasn’t played anyone better then us. Maryland is the same as Illinois, FIU got beat by Tulane, Memphis is overrated, and Cinci was held to way less points.

we r ranked higher because most of the country sees that we r better

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  97
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, UCFKnight04 said:

UCFs student section is now in both endzones.    I'm surprised they didn't build a wall between the new side and the visiting fan section to be honest 

They should have. I just hope ur fans treat us with respect when we come over there, like we do with our visiting fans.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  839
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Local Bully said:

UCiF hasn’t played anyone better then us. Maryland is the same as Illinois, FIU got beat by Tulane, Memphis is overrated, and Cinci was held to way less points.

we r ranked higher because most of the country sees that we r better

I agree they haven't played anyone better than us, but Memphis is pretty good, and FIU beat Tulane not the other way around, but that was the first game of the season when they played UCF.

Halftime: Maryland 3 - #5 Wisconsin  21.

Looks like that UCF win over Maryland not looking so hot now. 

Halftime: Temple 14 - Army 14.