• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

#12 #14 and #18

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

1 minute ago, JimUSFSig said:

During the UF / Tennessee game he tweeted:

I think he was talking about the penalties

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,342
  • Days Won:  43

9 minutes ago, flsportsfan83 said:

Yes, their O looks terrible. And at the end of the year we will likely be ranked higher. I suspect they will lose at least 4 games. That being said we looked awful vs SDSU and Stoney Brook. We beat up a bad Illinois team (which was impressive) they lost to a ranked Michigan team and beat a ranked opponent. Honestly I think both resumes are very similar and objectively I would put them slightly ahead of us at the moment. 

Michigan didn't look so good against AFA. Michigan lost a lot of upper class men so I expect them to lose a few games this season.

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  194
  • Days Won:  0

Just now, usfbullrider said:

Sec East should get no credibility after these past 2-3 years.  It sickens me it took us to overtime to beat South Carolina last year.  

we lost our play caller and we still beat them... ill take it

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Just now, Bull Daly said:

Michigan didn't look so good against AFA. Michigan lost a lot of upper class men so I expect them to lose a few games this season.

This is the real problem with pre-season rankings.  Losing to, or beating, ranked teams that maybe shouldn't be ranked creates an illusion of a teams worth.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

they lost 16 starters.. One of my friends is a huge Michigan fan.  I told him there was no way they make the playoffs this year.  Cincy hung with them late in the 3rd qtr with Michigan only having a 7 point lead.  Speights is terrible.  They struggled with Air Force.  No way they beat the Wisconsins penn st or Ohio state.. they are only ranked by name.. No team loses 16 starters and should be ranked in the top 10 under any circumstances

1 minute ago, NYCbull said:

we lost our play caller and we still beat them... ill take it

Agreed and we had a bad defense to boot. Not even sure last years team would beat this years USF team. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, NYCbull said:

they lost 16 starters.. One of my friends is a huge Michigan fan.  I told him there was no way they make the playoffs this year.  Cincy hung with them late in the 3rd qtr with Michigan only having a 7 point lead.  Speights is terrible.  They struggled with Air Force.  No way they beat the Wisconsins penn st or Ohio state.. they are only ranked by name.. No team loses 16 starters and should be ranked in the top 10 under any circumstances

And that is my argument that UF should have never even been ranked going into this weekend at 0-1. 

And that is my argument that UF should have never even been ranked going into this weekend at 0-1. 

oh I agree.. who came back that makes them so formidable? What established QB? they had so many questions and automatically ranked? IF we go undefeated and lose all our seniors do you think we will get a ranking next year? I don't think so.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

Voters and people just cant come to grips that Nick Saban has chased all the good coaches out of the SEC and they havent lured in up and coming coaches either.  ACC has far superior coaching.