• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

TPA/BWI - Labor Day Weekend...$118RT

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  827
  • Days Won:  0

Thanks for the info. Just booked the flight to Baltimore for 4 bulls fans! Coming in on Thursday and leaving on Sunday!

Go Bulls!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276

Thank you larry for finding that.  I just about purchsed the other day for 177.  118 rt is awesome.  

FYI Matt...if you booked on Southwest.com before the Sale, you can easily change your current ticket, and Southwest.com will honor the lowest price.

There is ZERO penalty for changing flights on Southwest.com

KL

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

There's four of us going to the Nationals game Friday night before leaving early Saturday morning for State College. There is also a USF alumni association in DC if we want to get something organized between the Nats game (this is one of the things their alumni association does up there as a group) and then we can head out to the tailgate early Saturday morning.

Call me if you guys want more details on how we can pull this off!

Terry Lucas

813-494-7026

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,433

For those of you on that flight...make sure you wear your green and gold.  We can meet and greet!

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  687

Cool Bull I will definitely be sporting the green and gold along with my buddy heading to meet the Sheriff in Baltimore.  We will meet if we are all on the same flight.  Ours is the early bird heading out at 705 am.  Anyone else on that bird?

• Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  116

Me and my crew of 5 are on the early one on Friday AM....departing Sunday night (last one)

Hoping to make the Rathskeller in SC for drunch

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Matt,

I'm not gonna put a number out there, but let's see if we can't cross paths for a couple beers after the game Saturday night.

Mike

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

For those of you on that flight...make sure you wear your green and gold.  We can meet and greet!

You guys are making me excited about this trip, I might need to get a ticket myself.

Reminds me of a story when I flew to 'Bama with The Sheriff from Tampa International.  

As passengers were walking up to the gate you could see Bulls fans in their Green and Gold and 'Bama fans in their Crimson.  The Sheriff was chatting with some of the Bulls fans and taunting some of the 'Bama fans (mildly)....  After a while it began to look like there would be more 'Bama fans on the flight than USF fans (sad to see coming out of a Tampa airport)....  I remarked to The Sheriff just that, "There might be more 'Bama fans on this plane than Bulls."  The Sheriff responded:  "Well, if the plane goes down, it won't be all that bad then."  

Classic insight into the mind of The Sheriff.

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Brad, if you make it to State College for the game, the beers are on me Friday or Saturday night for everything you do with this site.  You too Velcro!

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Brad, if you make it to State College for the game, the beers are on me Friday or Saturday night for everything you do with this site.  You too Velcro!

Thanks Mike, that is real kind...but have you ever seen Velcro and me around beer?

icon_drink.gif