• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

how many more years will usf fans

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

put up with an inept offense and inept play calling

and a poor won loss record

My torch and pitchfork are in storage until I return home in the fall some time >:(

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  162
  • Days Won:  0

I think its a bit too soon to judge this hire before we see it on the field.  Hell, he did a good job with blackwell and we were successfull, what will he do now that he has quarterbacks with actual talent.  Blackwell wasn't the most naturally gifted qb or athlete, but he got the job done. If you are a fan you will support what the University has done.  What they have been able to accomplish in such a short time is amazing.  So what, we had one bad year.  There are new facilities on the way, better talent being recruited, and the winning will come.

Keep in mind that Blackwell's success with Smith came at the expense of a lot of IAA teams, with a few obvious exceptions.  Not to take anything away from Blackwell as his track record of wins and losses speaks for itself, but it's true.

The new QB and offense will be playing a very challenging 2005 schedule.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

Great now the Gnats are chimming in, things must really be getting bad

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

I'll put up with it as long as I'm alive.  It's my alma mater.  What am I going to do, root for the gators or holes like the rest of the followers?  I'll be the first to complain about a bad coaching hire, but never stop supporting.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

getting laid is easy kid

All it takes is cash.  Right, smazza?

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I'll put up with it as long as I'm alive.  It's my alma mater.  What am I going to do, root for the gators or holes like the rest of the followers?  I'll be the first to complain about a bad coaching hire, but never stop supporting.

I with you!  Viva USF!!

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  1,480

There is one thing we can all count on. As our fan base grows and becomes more passionate you can expect anything you feel is whining or complaining to grow as well. Hey, its a part of being a fan! If you can't disect the game and discuss the positives AND negatives, well I guess I just don't see the thrill. I love the sport and I love the team but for me and I'm sure many others (if I may make that assumption) there is more to the sport then simply watching a ball travel over yards of grass. We might not all agree with what is said but that is what happens when your passionate about something and I'll take that type of fan over these fair weather fans we have that completely disappeared at the end of last season ANY DAY.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,334

Great now the Gnats are chimming in, things must really be getting bad

UCF fans that show up here aren't too bad.  If you were paying attention, he was just noting that we are playing harder teams than 2001 or 2002.

Many USF fans have also noted this, and are well aware that even if hill winds up better than MB, his stats may never show it.