• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

how many more years will usf fans

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

put up with an inept offense and inept play calling

and a poor won loss record

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  15
  • Days Won:  0

Probably as long as it takes your sorry a** to get laid.  I'm tired of seeing all the whining and complaining about the hire on the board.  I think its a bit too soon to judge this hire before we see it on the field.  Hell, he did a good job with blackwell and we were successfull, what will he do now that he has quarterbacks with actual talent.  Blackwell wasn't the most naturally gifted qb or athlete, but he got the job done. If you are a fan you will support what the University has done.  What they have been able to accomplish in such a short time is amazing.  So what, we had one bad year.  There are new facilities on the way, better talent being recruited, and the winning will come.

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

I was talking to a friend about baseball and how fans come into play. Certain people (Cubs fans as a point) grow up with the tradition of their team in their lives. Chicago babies are born, they root for the Cubbies and they die. Period. The Devil Rays only have big attendance nights when they play teams with a heavy following, (Yanks, Sox whatever). The main point of the conversation was even though the Cubbies have been losers for what seems like forever, the fans are always there. Always.  (Much like the Rays), USF really hardly has a history, and equally no fan base. Unfortunatly we ARE a commuter college and there isn't any "college town" feeling. Also, two-thirds of ALL Floridiots are from somewhere else.

Of course it is going to take wins for us to gain respect, but what good are wins without any fans? NOW, We are in the unique position to create something greater than one losing season ...TRADITION. The BULLS are going to have higs and lows just like any other team in any other sport in this nation, It's up to us to decide where our loyalties lie. Sure there will always be fair-weather fans, But there will be at least one fan out there, wearing my Green & Gold. Always.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

we haven't done well the last 2 years and ,in fact regressed over the last 3 years

getting laid is easy kid

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,334

I will put up with it as long as they have a crappy offense.  It's not like I can make a difference typing this.  No matter how much I hate the hire, I can't do anything about it, other than trying out for the team.

But I'd be way, way behind any current QB's anyway, so much it would look like a bad movie.  So all I can do i shake my head and know we'll be good eventually.  And keep attending games.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  15

Getting laid is in fact easy.  If you aren't a a loser with no life who stays by his computer and posts non-stop. I only post on this board occasionally, but I will read from time to time. I am just disgusted by those who claim to be fans than complain when they haven't even seen the product on the field.  This year presents a NEW product.  A more experienced defense, a NEW quarterback, A very much underated wide receiver core that is bringing in 2-3 freshman that will get playing time (Taurus Johnson is a stud).  Lets give them a game or two and then you can cry all you want, but don't disrespect the program with your pitty complaints if you need a box of tissues Wal-Mart is open 24 hours.  Holla.

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

How many years will real USF fans put up with inept posts from inept wannabe fans that think they know more about running a college football program than the professionals?

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,767
  • Days Won:  3

Given that USF has never consulted me regarding hiring and firing, I would say that I can put up with what ever the university does, for an indefinte period of time. My alumni status does not change year to year...my purchasing of season tickets are too good (grandfathered in!) to give up, so my concerns - big picture wise - are very inconsequential.

As for putting up with "inept wannabe fans that think they know more about running a college football program than the professionals?" ... again, I can put up with that indefinately.  It's entertainment, but again, in the grand scheme of things...pretty inconsequential.

sucks1.jpg

• Topic Count:  879
  • Content Count:  5,691

How many years will real USF fans put up with inept posts from inept wannabe fans that think they know more about running a college football program than the professionals?

thats what message boards are for  ;D