• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Get it on your calendar...

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

it's on ours

USF SPRING RADIO SHOW LIVE ON APRIL 10

Two Coaches, One Show, Lots of Bulls Fun!

Strong & Gregory to join Bulls fans 7-8 p.m. at World of Beer on Monday, April 10

TAMPA, March 30, 2017 – New USF head football coach Charlie Strong and new USF head men’s basketball coach Brian Gregory will join Bulls fans for a one-hour special spring radio show live from the World of Beer on East Fowler (2815 E. Fowler Ave.) on Monday, April 10.

Fans are encouraged to attend the live broadcast, hosted by the Voice of the Bulls Jim Louk and football sideline reporter Thor Jozwiak, and enjoy food and drink specials, USF trivia contests and prizes and an opportunity to meet and take pictures with the Bulls’ newest head coaches.

The spring radio show will air live from 7-8 p.m. on 820 AM in the Bay Area and can be streamed on GoUSFBulls.com. Trivia contests and prizes will begin at 6:30 p.m. prior to the start of the show.

Strong will join the program in the first half hour to update fans on the football team’s spring practice ahead of the annual USF Spring Game on Saturday, April 15 at Corbett Stadium. The Bulls return 16 starters and several national award candidates, including senior quarterback Quinton Flowers, from last year’s No. 19-ranked team that went 11-2.

Gregory, who was introduced as the Bulls’ 10th head men’s basketball coach on March 22, will join the program in the second half hour to discuss his vision for the USF men’s basketball program and the new additions to his coaching staff.

Both coaches will be available to meet and take pictures and sign autographs for fans in attendance during the hour-long program.  Rocky the Bull and USF cheerleaders will also be in attendance for photo opportunities with fans.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  393
  • Days Won:  0

April 10 is the first night of Passover. Unfortunately, not a good night for some of us to attend this function.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

Who's going to ask about the OCS?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

Just a reminder to all....

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

I'm going to show him my welcome aboard tattoo on my junk... while making eye contact

Edited by Skingraft

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

On 4/1/2017 at 5:40 PM, CoralSpringsBull said:

April 10 is the first night of Passover. Unfortunately, not a good night for some of us to attend this function.

Poor scheduling!

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Content Count:  3,035
  • Days Won:  5

Good interview with Strong and Gregory by Jim Louk. I like Gregory's vision. If he can do what he has planned, USF will be in good shape for a while. I'm interested in watching them rebuild, now. He got at least one renewal this evening. :GoBulls:

WOBGregory (2).jpg

WOBStrong (2).jpg

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

That's great to hear! How was the crowd?

Also pet peeve of mine being a lighting guy: I get our colors are green and gold; green lighting doesn't look good on skin. Ever. Put it on the back wall!

Edited by Ionbull

I was a the bar, a bad angle. The Sun going down contributed to the green hue to the set. 

The crowd was about the size of a normal radio show, maybe a little larger.

WOB2.jpg