• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Classic Trap Game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  483
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

I think Hurricane Mathew, reading the press clippings, and playing a very average team this Saturday caused the Bull's to be flat and sloppy.  Glad they got the win, however, as the program strives to be Top 25, need consistent effort and energy on both sides of the ball.  Bulls had too many penalties and allowed ECU to convert too many 3rd downs.  QF missed some opportunities to take advantage of single coverages.  

• Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  1,318
  • Days Won:  2

USF was really quite fortunate to have any sort of lead late. The targeting call was questionable at best, which not only negated the pick but led to a Bulls TD.

ECU missed the 42 yarder off the upright right before half and USF drove down to score there as well.

Quite lucky to survive the 8 penalty performance Bulls fans saw today.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Just now, Capital H said:

USF was really quite fortunate to have any sort of lead late. The targeting call was questionable at best, which not only negated the pick but led to a Bulls TD.

ECU missed the 42 yarder off the upright right before half and USF drove down to score there as well.

Quite lucky to survive the 8 penalty performance Bulls fans saw today.

Or....they played a terrible game and still won. The last six years we would have lost that game. The great teams at every level have to win these types of game every year. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Or....they played a terrible game and still won. The last six years we would have lost that game. The great teams at every level have to win these types of game every year. 

Yeah all teams have bad games the good teams still mange to win despite poor play.  Need to rebound well vs Uconn...after that it's going to get tough.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  1,318

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

LOL. Get off my D man. You have been following me around like a puppy for a week and a half now.

I am very optimistic about this team. There is no reason why we shouldn't be 11-1. Us getting a personal foul call has nothing to do with the character of the team.

• Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, Capital H said:

LOL. Get off my D man. You have been following me around like a puppy for a week and a half now.

I am very optimistic about this team. There is no reason why we shouldn't be 11-1. Us getting a personal foul call has nothing to do with the character of the team.

Uhhh....ok relax Francis sorry to upset you but this is a discussion board and I respond to about 30 people a day. So no, you are not special. However, my point to you was valid. Teams have to win these types of games all the time. It's was conference champs do. 

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

6 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Uhhh....ok relax Francis sorry to upset you but this is a discussion board and I respond to about 30 people a day. So no, you are not special. However, my point to you was valid. Teams have to win these types of games all the time. It's was conference champs do. 

00709fbb4d66d8f255cfa55119600ab729478382

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, charsibb said:

00709fbb4d66d8f255cfa55119600ab729478382

And you Lee Harvey-  when you and your friends try to make it with that cow... well, I want to party with you cowboy" 

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

And you Lee Harvey-  when you and your friends try to make it with that cow... well, I want to party with you cowboy" 

My all-time favorite movie. If I only had ONE DVD to take to a deserted island, this would be it

Just now, charsibb said:

My all-time favorite movie. If I only had ONE DVD to take to a deserted island, this would be it

I am with you on that brotha...I know every line from that flick yet I could watch it any time.