• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

Isaiah Bolden, 2018 CB

Members do not see this ad, Register

Saw that.  Too early to hopeful, and it's unlikely he'd flip (who am I kidding...I don't know this 16 year kid!).

But, beating FSU in Tampa in 2 months could go a long way in recruiting.  FSU will beat us in recruiting most of the time, but even shifting some of them to us would be huge for USF.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Bulls_Fan09 said:

A winning season and beating FSU could do a lot to bring this kid here.

beating FSU isn't imperative, but I think 8+ wins, ideally 10+, would be huge in keeping these 2018 kids dialed in, especially with a lot of the talent graduating after the 2017 season. 

But this is a LONG way away.

28 minutes ago, JupiterBull said:

beating FSU isn't imperative, but I think 8+ wins, ideally 10+, would be huge in keeping these 2018 kids dialed in, especially with a lot of the talent graduating after the 2017 season. 

But this is a LONG way away.

Beating FSU would help but is obviously not necessary. He's been saying a lot, and I mean a lot, about USF lately on Twitter with other commits and 2018 possible commits. Hopefully time will change his mind and he wants to build a legacy in his own backyard with kids he knows and has played with/against for years.