• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

New UCF Football Unis

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

4 hours ago, bullsonparade said:

There have been multiple pics by people tweeting from the UCF that shows that same section panned out...someone posted a pic in the middle of the student section that made it look like there were 40k people...then someone posted a pic panned out showing that same student which in actuality showed that section being relatively small...the point of all of this is the tactic UCF uses...are they ever not going spin something?  Grow a sack for Chrsit sake and call things like they are...

Tactic? It is from the Orlando  Sentinel. You give UCF marketing WAY too much credit. I am not pictured......in a lux box! Heyooooo.

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/fans-watch-the-ucf-spring-game-at-bright-house-networks-stadium-in-picture-id521659346fans-watch-the-ucf-spring-game-at-bright

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,519
  • Days Won:  422

48 minutes ago, footnfan1 said:

Tactic? It is from the Orlando  Sentinel. You give UCF marketing WAY too much credit. I am not pictured......in a lux box! Heyooooo.

Nice try ... We all know that the OS is UCF's Pravda. Можете вы выкопать его?

• Upvote 1

Maybe in the last 2-3 years, but historically,the OS is  an fsu and uf  mouth piece IMO. Everyone there ( in a general sense), is from  fsu or uf, or some  P5 school with a big journalism degree. 

Are you saying that the OS photo guy runs around and says.....how will this  pic look.....and promote the OS UCF pro agenda? LOL.  NO, LOL! 

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

That exact post pic you posted footfan...pan out and look at the same section and you clearly see there are far less people in the stands...is the paper trying to promote your school...Absolutely...do you think they would get more readers by pandering to the UCF fan base...the answer is yes...

6 minutes ago, bullsonparade said:

That exact post pic you posted footfan...pan out and look at the same section and you clearly see there are far less people in the stands...is the paper trying to promote your school...Absolutely...do you think they would get more readers by pandering to the UCF fan base...the answer is yes...

You could be right. I don't read the paper, don't subscribe on paper or electronically since they went pay for view, so I have no idea. Pre pay for view, IMO, it was not a UCF lean.

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

All good...the source is from the OS...im not doubting that...and frankly I wish the Times would promote USF as much as the OS does 

• Upvote 1

I have never understood the lack of positive Times coverage. Winning cures all though.

6 hours ago, footnfan1 said:

Are you saying that the OS photo guy runs around and says.....how will this  pic look.....and promote the OS UCF pro agenda?

Absolutely .... and if he doesn't do a good enough job, his family is killed and he's shipped off to Siberia.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, footnfan1 said:

I have never understood the lack of positive Times coverage. Winning cures all though.

The Times, like the Trib, gave positive coverage when there was positive stuff to cover. Personally, I could do without the present day columnists like Bianchi, Fennelly, Jones, etc .... I want pertinent coverage of the events. Don't need all the manufactured drama that comes with those guys.