• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Season Ticket Renewal Time!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

11 hours ago, Triple B said:

Spoiler

you were donating more than $3200/year?

...Kind of surprising you weren't.

I was donating more than $3200/yr and now I am donating more.  Do you think you're the Great Carnac or something?  

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610

57 minutes ago, hbryan said:

I was donating more than $3200/yr and now I am donating more.  Do you think you're the Great Carnac or something?  

You're the real MVP. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

4 hours ago, hbryan said:

You must have your wife or secretary take care of this stuff for you because you appear to be clueless as to the way the football season tix work now ...

2 hours ago, Triple B said:

You must have your wife or secretary take care of this stuff for you because you appear to be clueless as to the way the football season tix work now ...

Nope, when you want eight tickets in a row with the end being the start, you've got to sometimes take seat locations you might not necessarily prefer.  You also sometimes want to stay in the same location because you know all the people around you.  Last season (not as much) and the season before, it was like a ghost town around my seats. I hung up in the club section for a long time even though I could have relocated because I liked the people around me.  

But you seem to think you know every machination and iteration of everyone's decisions and what they actually contribute.  Your arrogance is preceded only by your ignorance in the assumption that you know all.  You're a bad Great Carnac because there is no humor to counter the ridiculousness of your poorly founded opinions.

5 hours ago, hbryan said:

Nope, when you want eight tickets in a row with the end being the start, you've got to sometimes take seat locations you might not necessarily prefer.  You also sometimes want to stay in the same location because you know all the people around you.  Last season (not as much) and the season before, it was like a ghost town around my seats. I hung up in the club section for a long time even though I could have relocated because I liked the people around me.  

But you seem to think you know every machination and iteration of everyone's decisions and what they actually contribute.  Your arrogance is preceded only by your ignorance in the assumption that you know all.  You're a bad Great Carnac because there is no humor to counter the ridiculousness of your poorly founded opinions.

This isn't my opinion. Your statement, "upped my donor level to get at the 50 yd line" is totally uninformed. Seat locations are no longer tied to donor levels. You can get those 8 50 yd line seats and pay no more than $3200 in donations, which is the Silver Bull level. If you were already above that level, you didn't have to "up" anything to get those seats .... and this is just a PSA to make sure people reading this understand how this thing works now, which you apparently don't.

Just now, Triple B said:

This isn't my opinion. Your statement, "upped my donor level to get at the 50 yd line" is totally uninformed. Seat locations are no longer tied to donor levels. You can get those 8 50 yd line seats and pay no more than $3200 in donations, which is the Silver Bull level. If you were already above that level, you didn't have to "up" anything to get those seats .... and this is just a PSA to make sure people reading this understand how this thing works now, which you apparently don't.

You still fail to listen to what anyone says as you're stuck in the mud of your own arrogance and ignorance.  I would just prefer that you stay away from and stop responding to what little I post anymore on this site.  Your constant stalking of my posts makes you appear unstable...........you might need professional help.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

46 minutes ago, hbryan said:

You still fail to listen to what anyone says as you're stuck in the mud of your own arrogance and ignorance.  I would just prefer that you stay away from and stop responding to what little I post anymore on this site.  Your constant stalking of my posts makes you appear unstable...........you might need professional help.

A simple "You're right" would have sufficed there. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

31 minutes ago, Triple B said:

A simple "You're right" would have sufficed there. 

You're wrong, Mr. two or four seater. Money greases the skids to move things that otherwise won't move because I have eight seats that I want to begin in an aisle.  I'm tired of having to explain things to someone as thick and dense as you appear to be.  Now run along and browbeat others with your stupidity.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, hbryan said:

You're wrong, Mr. two or four seater. Money greases the skids to move things that otherwise won't move because I have eight seats that I want to begin in an aisle.  I'm tired of having to explain things to someone as thick and dense as you appear to be.  Now run along and browbeat others with your stupidity.

No, everything I said was right but now I get it .... They had 8 seats available on the 50 that would normally only include a $3200 donation but because they include a coveted aisle seat, they're holding them for ransom at a higher donation level. Personally, I like anything that gets more money coming into the program and think that's awesome. So what you should have said was "upped my donor level to get at the 50 yd line with an aisle seat". And I'm sorry you consider this browbeating ... you need thicker skin.