• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Season Ticket Renewal Time!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

4 hours ago, Dixie Bull said:

Thinking about coming back, student seating sucks and now that I have little Bulls I need more tickets.

Depends on my current job search. Right now I can't go to half of the games because of work.

I work on campus but my job sometimes has me working events on the weekends; before I was a season ticket holder I was in the same boat. Even though I have to generally miss two games a year just by bad luck, there are huge perks just being a Bulls Club member that carry over year round. Plus, every ticket helps towards building the program. I won't attest to anyone's budget but it's such a bargain right now for new holders. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

50 minutes ago, Ionbull said:

I work on campus but my job sometimes has me working events on the weekends; before I was a season ticket holder I was in the same boat. Even though I have to generally miss two games a year just by bad luck, there are huge perks just being a Bulls Club member that carry over year round. Plus, every ticket helps towards building the program. I won't attest to anyone's budget but it's such a bargain right now for new holders. 

The thing is, it's not just the buying of tickets. Makes sense that someone who can't attend any games wouldn't want to fork out money for tickets (although it's awesome that some still do) but the minimum amount for the Bulls Club is $100/yr. I just don't understand why anyone passionate about USF Athletics, which I think anyone posting on a board like this would be, wouldn't invest at least that.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

18 minutes ago, Ned A Starr said:

What are the "huge perks" just being a Bulls Club member brings?

not much.

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

24 minutes ago, Triple B said:

The thing is, it's not just the buying of tickets. Makes sense that someone who can't attend any games wouldn't want to fork out money for tickets (although it's awesome that some still do) but the minimum amount for the Bulls Club is $100/yr. I just don't understand why anyone passionate about USF Athletics, which I think anyone posting on a board like this would be, wouldn't invest at least that.

Agreed 100% on the $100 donation/year

Are you allowed to break the $100 donation into several months, like they do for season tickets?   This would give an even easier method to contribute.  5 payments of $20? 

1 hour ago, Dogma said:

Agreed 100% on the $100 donation/year

Are you allowed to break the $100 donation into several months, like they do for season tickets?   This would give an even easier method to contribute.  5 payments of $20? 

Under the old system, where the BC membership was paid totally separate, you could. If memory serves me correctly, you could start 12 months before the June deadline and break it up any way you wanted to for automatic payments. Hopefully that option is still out there if you just wanted the BC membership by itself. 

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259

Retained my 8 seats and upped my donor level to get at the 50 yd line.  Still don't like Taggart as a HC but I love my alma mater.

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, hbryan said:

Retained my 8 seats and upped my donor level to get at the 50 yd line. 

I know you're just messin' with us ....

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259

7 hours ago, Triple B said:

Nope.

11 hours ago, hbryan said:

Retained my 8 seats and upped my donor level to get at the 50 yd line.  Still don't like Taggart as a HC but I love my alma mater.

11 hours ago, Triple B said:

3 hours ago, hbryan said:

Nope.

Dang, the impression you give on here is that you were donating more than $3200/year ...Kind of surprising you weren't.