• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Season Ticket Renewal Time!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

21 hours ago, Ned A Starr said:

Seat donations, are Bulls Club donations.

21 hours ago, ajusf16 said:

So that would be automatic then?

Yes. If you buy tix in a CA section, part of ticket price goes to Bulls Club membership. The level is determined by how many seats you buy but you can donate additional money if you want to get to higher level for more perks. 

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  980
  • Days Won:  2

4 hours ago, BDYZR said:

Buy six tickets (less Alumni Discount) add a parking pass. Divide that total by 6 and everyone pays an equal amount.

Instead of allowing purchases of parking passes based on the # of tickets you buy per account,  parking passes are allocated based on you donor level so basically you get 1 parking pass per account until you get to the $1000+ donor level.

• Topic Count:  45
  • Content Count:  975
  • Days Won:  1

Should football and mens basketball donations count against the level total? 

Example - 2 tix for both sports = 300 donation.  Green Level would be another 700 correct?

16 minutes ago, NJBull said:

Should football and mens basketball donations count against the level total? 

Example - 2 tix for both sports = 300 donation.  Green Level would be another 700 correct?

That is correct.

Thanks, my renewal is not reflecting that scenario.

2 minutes ago, NJBull said:

Thanks, my renewal is not reflecting that scenario.

Did you do that last year?

My account was all screwed up last year.  I donated in 12/14 for the 15 year.  They changed systems and never got credit for it.  Had too call and have it straightened out for club access to be added to my FB tickets (including full reprint of tickets).  Then it was counted 2X.  For this year it looks ok except when I go to renew online the credit for ticket donation is only for FB.  Maybe when I renew BB the Bb ticket donation gets credited back?  

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  21
  • Days Won:  0

Quick question, Im graduating in May and want to get season tickets for football next year. However, if I reserve them right now will I get my alumni discount still or do I have to wait? I know i just need to call them, but figured someone else might have gone through this.

1 hour ago, NJBull said:

My account was all screwed up last year.  I donated in 12/14 for the 15 year.  They changed systems and never got credit for it.  Had too call and have it straightened out for club access to be added to my FB tickets (including full reprint of tickets).  Then it was counted 2X.  For this year it looks ok except when I go to renew online the credit for ticket donation is only for FB.  Maybe when I renew BB the Bb ticket donation gets credited back?  

Your BB renewal statement should also be on your "Manage My Account" page so you can verify the seat donation you'll be paying there. Just subtract that amount from the $1000 and make sure your total FB donation, per seat and straight to Bulls Club, doesn't total more than the difference. Just have to make sure your BB tix are paid for by June 30th because that's the Bulls Club Membership Deadline to get the 2016-17 benefits which would include the Club Access for football.

Probably should check with your account rep to make sure I have all that correct.

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Thinking about coming back, student seating sucks and now that I have little Bulls I need more tickets.

Depends on my current job search. Right now I can't go to half of the games because of work.