• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

Anthony Knighton -DE 2016 Fort Pierce

Members do not see this ad, Register
11 hours ago, CPR said:

Surprising the staff seems to be struggling in recruiting this year since that's what Taggart is known for. Seems it's going to come down to the stretch.

Please define struggling?...I'll wait until signing day to pass judgement but I don't think the staff is struggling too much

I think the staff is doing a great job.  They are going after quality over quantity.  No point in just giving scholarships to any player that wants to come.  If next year goes the way last year finished then it could be a good thing to take a few extra scholarships into that class anyway.  I think we hit on some big time players around signing day...

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, CPR said:

Of course. Most teams do with a low amount of recruits at this point in the game.

I'm not sure we're that light. We had 19 seniors I believe.  We had the 2 jucos.  Salomon and Polk enrolled midyear. Have 8 more committed so that's 12. Calloway may be coming back along with Trevon Sands.  That's 14.  We have Mackenro Alexander out there as a possible transfer also. So we may only have 4-7 (3 for guys leaving) slots left.

And we have Cherry, Hudson, Scantling and Gibbons who came in as transfers last year and are counting against the 85 man roster limit which were all good players that did not play this year. Staff may be hearing of other transfers for this offseason they may want to look at.

4 hours ago, SANJAY said:

I'm not sure we're that light. We had 19 seniors I believe.  We had the 2 jucos.  Salomon and Polk enrolled midyear. Have 8 more committed so that's 12. Calloway may be coming back along with Trevon Sands.  That's 14.  We have Mackenro Alexander out there as a possible transfer also. So we may only have 4-7 (3 for guys leaving) slots left.

And we have Cherry, Hudson, Scantling and Gibbons who came in as transfers last year and are counting against the 85 man roster limit which were all good players that did not play this year. Staff may be hearing of other transfers for this offseason they may want to look at.

Signed last month.