• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Miami Beach Bowl : Assume we are the home team?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  558
  • Days Won:  0

I saw from the USF Equipment pictures that we are wearing the dark green tops. Does this mean we won a coin toss last Thursday during the introduction conference or was it decided some other way? Does this also mean our sideline is on the West Side near our seats and in the shade most of the game if the roof is open? We know helmet/pant combination (have not seen a spinning Bull player with total uniform yet)?

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,144
  • Days Won:  40

I'm going to show up and be surprised.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,638
  • Days Won:  3

Based on the responses on the "Where Are You Sitting" thread, I'm assuming both team's fans are sitting on the same side of the field.  No one (including those that I gather from previous threads are fairly high donors) responded getting tickets in any section lower than 9.  So that leaves sections 5 - 8 perhaps to be for WKU.  So maybe one team has the endzone wrapping around to half the sideline and then the other team has the other half and other endzone.  I'm just guessing.  I even quickly checked the Youtube video of last year's game, but BYU and Memphis colors are so close to each other that it was difficult to make out the difference in the crowd.

I can't remember when I attended the St. Pete (Magic Jack) Bowl game years ago how they seated us, but I would imagine it would be the same.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

We wear GREEN and they wear red it'll look all Christmasy for the cameras! :GoBulls:

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  687
  • Content Count:  7,660
  • Days Won:  6

From the where sitting thread it looks like we have sections 9-17.  No one has posted seats in 11-13 so I'm thinking those are for the band, students and player families.  Sounds like we are all in the first 20 rows of those sections. Go Bulls!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

From the where sitting thread it looks like we have sections 9-17.  No one has posted seats in 11-13 so I'm thinking those are for the band, students and player families.  Sounds like we are all in the first 20 rows of those sections. Go Bulls!

Son got student ticket in Sec 21 ...

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

an exciting time for bulls fans