• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

Bowl season, still talking football

Members do not see this ad, Register

I am so glad I stuck with the team during the rebuild because it is such a good feeling & I sure appreciate the "W's" much more.  Those that didn't bail know that feeling well.  Can't wait for that last drop of college ball in Miami.  The future for USF Bulls is looking bright  & already counting down to next season.  :GoBulls: :iconic_u_black:

• Upvote 1

Grateful.  I was so close to canceling my season tickets after the 2014 season.  My wife and I left many before the 3rd quarter.  Fortunately, my seat mate persuaded me to renew as we only see him and his wife at our tailgates.

My wife and I will be on the bus on 12/21 and look forward to cheering for the Bulls.  It is her bowl game.  I am grateful that I endured the pain.  It makes me enjoy the pleasure that much more!

• Upvote 1