• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I am starting our OCS fund

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  280
  • Days Won:  1

Something about an on campus stadium worries the hell out of me

Good bye to tail gate parties, good bye to easy parking, good bye to easy access in and out of the stadium

Tickets, towings, no places to park, congestion, USF can barely pull off a simple graduation ceremony in the Sun Dome. Imagine something 10x the size of that? 

Stepps towing will open up their first on-campus impound lot if this goes through

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

Something about an on campus stadium worries the hell out of me

Good bye to tail gate parties, good bye to easy parking, good bye to easy access in and out of the stadium

Tickets, towings, no places to park, congestion, USF can barely pull off a simple graduation ceremony in the Sun Dome. Imagine something 10x the size of that? 

Stepps towing will open up their first on-campus impound lot if this goes through

Not sure how tailgate parties will go away? 

Parking? Yeah probably. 

Never seemed that easy at RJS. When we used to fill up the stadium, getting out took FOREVER. I dont see it being any different on campus. Besides, it is only 6 times a year. Not like it will be a weekly or every day thing. Parking isnt centralized with an OCS, but you can park anywhere. There arent tickets given out. At other campuses, you can park anywhere regardless of sticker (at least all the ones Ive been to). Why would cars get impounded?

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

Not sure how tailgate parties will go away? 

Parking? Yeah probably. 

Never seemed that easy at RJS. When we used to fill up the stadium, getting out took FOREVER. I dont see it being any different on campus. Besides, it is only 6 times a year. Not like it will be a weekly or every day thing. Parking isnt centralized with an OCS, but you can park anywhere. There arent tickets given out. At other campuses, you can park anywhere regardless of sticker (at least all the ones Ive been to). Why would cars get impounded?

he was obviously traumatized as a student.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

he was obviously traumatized as a student.

The Parking Gestapo did unmentionable things to poor Mike, really unmentionable. :FIREdevil:

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

The Parking Gestapo did unmentionable things to poor Mike, really unmentionable. :FIREdevil:

There is no doubt that we have a Parking Gestapo at USF lol. However, there is no way the school would allow them to ran rampant on game days. Everyone knows the drill. Six Saturdays a year would be revenue free.