• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

I am starting our OCS fund

Those that also feel like donating please send me your bank account info with the routing number and account number.  I also apparently have a relative from Angola who recently passed away leaving millions dollars in a trust with no named heir.  According to an email I just received, I could be a long lost relative who is entitled to almost $150 million. As soon as they wire me the money I plan on contributing up to $100,000 dollars to the OCS campaign.   Our problems could be solved.  Let's do this!!!

• Upvote 4

Members do not see this ad, Register

Those that also feel like donating please send me your bank account info with the routing number and account number.  I also apparently have a relative from Angola who recently passed away leaving millions dollars in a trust with no named heir.  According to an email I just received, I could be a long lost relative who is entitled to almost $150 million. As soon as they wire me the money I plan on contributing up to $100,000 dollars to the OCS campaign.   Our problems could be solved.  Let's do this!!!

this is such a brilliant idea. Also, I have a similar situation, but my millions are stuck in Uganda. It was my mothers, cousins, sister twice removed that left me the $100 million inheritance though. Who knew there were so many multi-millionaires in Africa? 

screw that... Can't you just make your own stadium and put a giant war flamingo Statue? 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

this is such a brilliant idea. Also, I have a similar situation, but my millions are stuck in Uganda. It was my mothers, cousins, sister twice removed that left me the $100 million inheritance though. Who knew there were so many multi-millionaires in Africa? 

this is great news!  Between your $100 million and my $150 million we could donate potentially $200,000 combined.