• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

if we make to the AAC championship game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  390
  • Days Won:  0

I hope we play Houston instead of Navy. I do not want to go through another game with both commentators having an orgasm talking about Reynolds  TD record.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  6
  • Days Won:  0

I would rather see the team we've played and are familiar with already rather than Houston...especially a Navy team that won't bring any surprises the 2nd time around.  But would be super stoked to have the shot at either!

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

I believe I picked us to win 10 games and the AAC championship and I was called crazy.  We have a shot at 10 wins and we are going to get into the AAC championship game where we will win.  And then win our Bowl.  Gets us to 10 games.  right? 

• Topic Count:  209
  • Content Count:  2,785
  • Days Won:  1

next year 15-0

Championship baby!!!

Edited by David_sec329

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,078
  • Days Won:  2

If we make the AAC title game I think we will win no matter who we play...we are playing that well and a very confident bunch

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  145

I would rather see the team we've played and are familiar with already rather than Houston...especially a Navy team that won't bring any surprises the 2nd time around.  But would be super stoked to have the shot at either!

IF we are fortunate enough to get into the AACCG-- I would rather not have to play against Navy's unconventional offense. Maybe we can beat them this time but it wasn't as if they did something unique before that game that we didn't have tons of tape on. What changes this time? certainly not Navy. So the Bulls would have to play a complete game -- something they are capable of but it is in no way a gimme win either. Neither is Houston. If there is one thing I have learned about college football over the years, it is that you never know what team is going to head out of the tunnel on a given day. Maybe we learned a lot in that game though-- since then I've noticed we are playing much more disciplined ball (penalties are WAAAAY down) -- similar to Navy. Whoever we play- it clearly will take a great effort to win the game though - and I hope we get the chance and show up ready to go.