• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ECU Game at 7:30

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

difficult place to play esp at night on TV.  They have a REAL FAN BASE that shows up for games and makes it difficult for opposing teams.

We were there both times our Bulls played there. Place was packed and they were loud.  The first time everyone was very friendly but the second time not so much.  WE won in in OT and they were awful throwing things  the stands and quite obnoxious.  We had a ball- a nice crowd of Bulls and many of the players families. 

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

I started a thread in the road trip forum...just booked a hotel room and will be repping the green.  Hope to meet some of you there!

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,075
  • Days Won:  2

We were there both times our Bulls played there. Place was packed and they were loud.  The first time everyone was very friendly but the second time not so much.  WE won in in OT and they were awful throwing things  the stands and quite obnoxious.  We had a ball- a nice crowd of Bulls and many of the players families. 

Yeah, I was there with my poor wife.  We sat in the back of the USF group. Let's just say our experience in the stands was not a nice one other than the fact USF won.  I didn't think the stadium was as great as they make it out to be but to each his own.

Edited by Mission9

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

difficult place to play esp at night on TV.  They have a REAL FAN BASE that shows up for games and makes it difficult for opposing teams.  

So did Auburn.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

I started a thread in the road trip forum...just booked a hotel room and will be repping the green.  Hope to meet some of you there!

We'll be driving over from Atlantic Beach.  Don't know enough about the area to set up a tailgate.  We may pack a table and some chairs - and bourbon - but other than that don't know how to plan this.  From what I've heard there are private parking areas available.  Most of the ECU parking is for season ticket holders.  Would like to meet you, if not at a tailgate then at least in the stadium.  

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

We'll be driving over from Atlantic Beach.  Don't know enough about the area to set up a tailgate.  We may pack a table and some chairs - and bourbon - but other than that don't know how to plan this.  From what I've heard there are private parking areas available.  Most of the ECU parking is for season ticket holders.  Would like to meet you, if not at a tailgate then at least in the stadium.  

May want to check StubHub for parking passes. I scored a season ticket one for Maryland at $17 .... ECU probably have more dedicated fans right now, though.