• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Looking to stream USF@UConn?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  12

Technically you need a cable account, you only need to verify that you are a cable subscriber from WatchESPN (and some other channels) by a one-time login to your cable provider per app.  Just be creative with the login process.

Yep. I've been using the father in law's FiOS account to watch from the Philippines.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

Yep. I've been using the father in law's FiOS account to watch from the Philippines.

Where in Philippines?  Wife's from Bacolod visited for first time last year also saw Boracay which was awesome. 

• Content Count:  529
  • Days Won:  1

If you go to the main index page and click on the text beneath the ad and above the forum you will see an offer for CBS College Sports Live. They are televising the USF game this weekend and again at Navy and perhaps more. If you were to order now you get 30% off the first three months so the game tomorrow comes out to around $7.50 with tax included and you have access to other games the entire month.  I suggest you check it out. 

Brad

Does anyone know if the game is available yet for replay? 

Edited by BullTiger
Typo

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  495

Doesn't look like it which is odd since it seems like all other games from today are available.

• Content Count:  529

Yeah, I have looked all over. I shut it off in the fourth quarter to watch later and kept away from tvs all afternoon just to find out that I should always just watch the dang game even if it pisses the misses off... 

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  12

Where in Philippines?  Wife's from Bacolod visited for first time last year also saw Boracay which was awesome. 

I'm in Manila at the moment and back to Cebu City later this week. Going down to Oslob and then over to Boracay, myself, the next week. Bacolod is a neat place -- some awesome things to see (and some beautiful women).

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,051
  • Days Won:  469

For this College Sports Live option.  AAC teams Cincinnati, ECU, Houston, UCF, Navy, UConn, Tulane and SMU have a lot of live video of all sports available.  Just looking at upcoming days, there are a couple matchups with USF along with the SMU game.

CSLUSFWOSOC.thumb.JPG.56d8a2dcbfeb7dccfcCSLUSFWOVOL.thumb.JPG.5632fea20dc214c3ff

I don't know how much of what is on there is available via BullsCast.

Since I bought it, I think I'll take advantage of being able to see some of the other sports via live video.

• Topic Count:  554
  • Content Count:  14,411
  • Days Won:  13

You can get all the ESPN channels with Sling TV for ~$25/month, includes a bunch of other channels like AMC and History. And you use your same login for WatchESPN. Just ESPN and espn2 are included in the base $20.

Base sling channels:  sling-tv-channels.jpg

The Navy 10/31 and Cincy 11/20 games are on CBS sports. Two games ECU and Temple aren't announced yet apparently. The deal goes until 10/30 so if you sign up then I guess you get both games. CBS Sports has an iPad app. Not sure if on Roku, if not I'll use my AV adaptor to my tv. Otherwise I'd use Kodi which is hit or miss.