• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Taggert gone today

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

Harlan is having a bad start to the fall sports season. He is failing at the football part which is a big concern 

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

We can't afford to fire Tags. I think Harlan needs to relieve CWT of his play calling duties.

The offense can be much better and when its fourth and "a cell phone" and we can't get that, I'm just mind f'ed.

I don't get why he doesn't use the speed option at all. We could be a decent offense with someone who has an idea when it comes to mixing up their play calls.

We were sold a bill of goods that the offense was going to change.  Well it didn't.  CWT is running the same boring power O that he is married to only he's running a little faster.  Bench even said so in the spring.  Hey maybe that's why he's not starting.  Bench must be a traitor.

Where is the speed option with Flowers?

I think I can count a one hand the amount of times Flowers kept it on a read option.

Where are the slants and crossing routes?

He would rather prover his right with his offense and him in control than win games.  Very sad.  And he's taking this program down with him.  Come one Harlan cut off the head of the snake and be done with it.

Edited by El_Toro_86
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

We can't afford to fire Tags. I think Harlan needs to relieve CWT of his play calling duties. 

The offense can be much better and when its fourth and "a cell phone" and we can't get that, I'm just mind f'ed. 

I don't get why he doesn't use the speed option at all. We could be a decent offense with someone who has an idea when it comes to mixing up their play calls.

I don't want Harlan to, "relieve CWT of his play calling duties".  That would be micro-managing and no decent coach would come here if that were to happen.  He needs to fire him or not, but let him be the head coach until he's no longer in that position.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Harlan is having a bad start to the fall sports season. He is failing at the football part which is a big concern 

What?  Only football is off to a bad start.  Men's soccer is ranked #17, men's golf is off to a great start, women's soccer is ranked 18th.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,011
  • Days Won:  2

Taggart isn't going anywhere until we have 7 losses at a minimum. Likely not until the end of the year.

The only benefit would be giving Allen an audition as HC.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Taggart isn't going anywhere until we have 7 losses at a minimum. Likely not until the end of the year.

The only benefit would be giving Allen an audition as HC.

Well, we might actually win a few if we replaced the offensive playcaller.  That could be a benefit.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

No, but Holtz and CWT were but CJL was not

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,048
  • Days Won:  11

Thanks....would we want to take that kind of chance w/ Allen?

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Thanks....would we want to take that kind of chance w/ Allen?

I would.  The guy knows how to lead, he is obviously HC material.  I've seen more leadership from him in four games than three years from CWT.