• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF vs. Tulane

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  3,698
  • Days Won:  7

FYI - Tulane is beating UCF 24-7 with less than two minutes remaining in the first half.

music to my ears

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

These teams are awful... even their QBs are barely better than QF.

USF should easily win in Orlando this year... "should"  because CWT can't seem to call a pee wee game.

is there a way for both teams to lose?

Yes there is a way both teams can loose: In the next round of expansion.  Neither program is making a strong case to be invited to the Big Boy table  any time soon, In fact they are doing the opposite.   So yes Both Teams(programs can loose)

well, if we can't go I sure as hell don't want UCF going. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,047
  • Days Won:  11

FYI - Tulane is beating UCF 24-7 with less than two minutes remaining in the first half.

they'll come back in the 3rd half

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  1,828
  • Days Won:  12

These teams are awful... even their QBs are barely better than QF.

USF should easily win in Orlando this year... "should"  because CWT can't seem to call a pee wee game.

is there a way for both teams to lose?

Yes there is a way both teams can loose: In the next round of expansion.  Neither program is making a strong case to be invited to the Big Boy table  any time soon, In fact they are doing the opposite.   So yes Both Teams(programs can loose)

I am not sure what we have done, on the field, in the last four years, that has warranted expansion talk.  I doubt UCF's current disaster of a season has negated whatever expansion mojo they have/had.  I still think USF may be ok because of our location, i.e. Rutgers.   

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  131
  • Days Won:  0

music to my ears

Ok, now it's 24-10 with 5 seconds remaining in first half.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  42
  • Days Won:  0

Can we borrow Willie's bus? That was an embarrassing half of football. 

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  1,768
  • Days Won:  1

Wow, watching this game, they are really really really bad.  In pretty much all facets of the game.  Undisciplined, the OL is laughable, and play calling is almost as bad as ours.  Getting Holman back may allow them to win 1 or 2 games this year, but that might be a stretch.  They're in the middle of what was suppose to be their easy stretch (Furman, Tulane and UConn in 3 of 4 games), and they've already lost to Furman and this game is not looking good.  The only other chances for wins for them are UConn and us, and honestly both of us have looked far better than UCF has at any point.  They may be realistically heading down an 0-12 season. 

after the usf-ucf game the winning coach should be allowed to hand the loser his termination papers :D  

Edited by 2000bull

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  1,828
  • Days Won:  12

Wow, watching this game, they are really really really bad.  In pretty much all facets of the game.  Undisciplined, the OL is laughable, and play calling is almost as bad as ours.  Getting Holman back may allow them to win 1 or 2 games this year, but that might be a stretch.  They're in the middle of what was suppose to be their easy stretch (Furman, Tulane and UConn in 3 of 4 games), and they've already lost to Furman and this game is not looking good.  The only other chances for wins for them are UConn and us, and honestly both of us have looked far better than UCF has at any point.  They may be realistically heading down an 0-12 season. 

And for some reason that makes me feel a little better.  We are certainly more talented than them.  Unfortunately, we may end up battling them for a head coach next year.  Wonder who has the more attractive job.  

And for some reason that makes me feel a little better.  We are certainly more talented than them.  Unfortunately, we may end up battling them for a head coach next year.  Wonder who has the more attractive job.  

I would think who they end up hiring as AD would have a bearing on it