• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Knight: Bulls' lack of energy at UM 'hard to stomach,' Allen says

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,127
  • Days Won:  6

When I played I accepted the criticism from the coach as gospel.  I was just happy he thought enough of my abilities to start me.  If he yelled at me or whatever I attributed to my ****** play.  

I did get my feelings hurt and play poorly to spite him.  

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

When I played I accepted the criticism from the coach as gospel.  I was just happy he thought enough of my abilities to start me.  If he yelled at me or whatever I attributed to my ****** play.  

I did get my feelings hurt and play poorly to spite him.  

Think you meant "didn't" to be consistent with the rest of your post, but hopefully that's how the guys are looking at this. The films will show truth, and Allen clearly had his head buried in them.

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Coach Allen says it and its fine. Taggart says it and its W.W.3 on his behind lol.

Yeah, funny how that works ...

Who hired Allen? Who is Allen supposed to support?  Whose job is dependent upon CWT?  Yeah, funny if you don't want to deal with reality.

Harlan .... and reality is that coaches say stuff like that. Reality is that coaches with more than 7 wins in 3 years can get away with it. Reality is that Allen and CWT were right.

So CWT had no say in who was hired as OC and DC?  I find that very hard to believe.  

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878

Coach Allen says it and its fine. Taggart says it and its W.W.3 on his behind lol.

Who hired Allen? Who is Allen supposed to support?  Whose job is dependent upon CWT?  Yeah, funny if you don't want to deal with reality.

Harlan .... and reality is that coaches say stuff like that. Reality is that coaches with more than 7 wins in 3 years can get away with it. Reality is that Allen and CWT were right.

So CWT had no say in who was hired as OC and DC?  I find that very hard to believe.  

Guess I really don't understand your point, unless it's just to argue. The knock is on fan reaction, not the coaches.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

Have you been in a coma?? Harlan told him Allen was his new DC the same time he told him that he demanded he to switch to the spread offense ...

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

The entired team looked gassed and it was only the 3rd game. Not sure is physical, mental or emotional.

I don't really care if they can get intense when they scrimmage in practice.

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Have you been in a coma?? Harlan told him Allen was his new DC the same time he told him that he demanded he to switch to the spread offense ...

Link please Mr. Condescension.  While I knew that Harlan demanded changes after last season and that an OC and DC change similar to what happened at Clemson occurred.  What I did not know is that Harlan selected Allen in a vacuum and told Taggart this is your guy.  Did he do that as well with the OC?

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

The original Techmo Bowl has more offensive plays than we do

If only we had Bo Jackson...

Edited by George Jenkins

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

Link please Mr. Condescension.  While I knew that Harlan demanded changes after last season and that an OC and DC change similar to what happened at Clemson occurred.  What I did not know is that Harlan selected Allen in a vacuum and told Taggart this is your guy.  Did he do that as well with the OC?

ebdafae8dba9d975ab10b4e3539764fa.jpg

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612

It seems like we hear about the team coming out flat all the time.   Heard the same thing after the McNeese debacle.  First game of the year with a new coach and not much passion...wtf!

Find out why this team is always flat and you find out why we've sucked for 4+ years.