• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Louisville Expansion

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

Don't hate on Redbird. He's like the only homer from another team that I can stand.

I'm obliged. I married a UK princess and like eating Christmas dinner with her and her family.

Cool bro. Maybe someday you guys will catch up with UK... but I doubt it.

Catch up with UK in football?   Think we caught up and surpassed them a long time ago my man.   Not hard to do though since they are one of the worst college football programs out there.

Says the guy with a smaller capacity stadium...

• Topic Count:  65
  • Content Count:  471
  • Days Won:  0

Welp at least we are expanding and not retracting.  When UL is done with expansion that will be the biggest capacity stadium in the state but, regardless of capacity ...who cares....UK Football is garbage.

UK football is retracting seats from the stadium, Mitch Barnhart is betting big that smaller will be better for UK football. When it debuts as a finished product for the season opener in 2015, the "new Commonwealth" will have shrunk to around 61,000 total capacity.

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

You know I'm just trolling you and you and I both know that football is a distant second in Lexington.

If you would like, I would be happy to continue giving crap over in the TB and General Sports board, which is probably be the place for this anyway. Since you're a UL fan and probably a lil slow, I can cut you some slack on not knowing where to put this tripe.😘

• Topic Count:  65
  • Content Count:  471
  • Days Won:  0

You know I'm just trolling you and you and I both know that football is a distant second in Lexington.

If you would like, I would be happy to continue giving crap over in the TB and General Sports board, which is probably be the place for this anyway. Since you're a UL fan and probably a lil slow, I can cut you some slack on not knowing where to put this tripe.

Oh the good ole condescending post.   Look my man I have been on this board for a lot of years and have a good conversation with many Bulls fans.  I put this over here just because I know many of Bulls fans have been up for game and seen the stadium. I was just showing what it is supposed to look like after the expansion.   I have posted other things UL related before without any issue.  If you want to to have a conversation about how UK football is above UL football and you're a major troll because your princess is a UK fan more power to you. I could care less.   Do I want to move this to some other board to continue?  Not really...besides I wouldn't wan't my slowness to upset you.  Good day my man.

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,612
  • Days Won:  51

boy-that-escalated-quickly-94559.jpg

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Well, after the reno, we'll need to update the good old USF OCS rendering.  

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Well, after the reno, we'll need to update the good old USF OCS rendering.  

Ha! Ha!I I was thinking of posting the same thing. GMTA!

• Upvote 1