• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tickets for Navy for Nonseason Ticket Members

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

I scored, my brothers apartment for two nights at a cost of $0.00.

Link?

bratwurst_1338322491.jpg

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

I'm starting to think we'll have a pretty decent turn out.  Could be a fun weekend.

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Genevieve...

Just relocated back to the East Coast - Gaithersburg area. Please shoot me a text with info for future game day gatherings. I'll be attending both the MD and USNA games. My brother-in-law went to the USNA. My wife went to West Point. She'll definitely be on the USF bandwagon for the USF-USNA game. Thanks...

Michael T. Lucas 'Terry'

210-913-4397 

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  309
  • Days Won:  0

Cuse fan here...

Navy>>>>>>>>UMD

Go to the Navy game if your schedule allows.

4 years old..but this still gives you some good ideas

http://texanmarktailgate.blogspot.com/2011/07/navy-tailgate-and-visitors-guide-11.html

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Link?

0773f1eee7ba437a8c596f02f4532e80.jpg

WHAT A GREAT SHOW

Link?

0773f1eee7ba437a8c596f02f4532e80.jpg

WHAT A GREAT SHOW

Smazza...on this point we can agree.  This post brought back some childhood memories.

I've never been to a game v an Armed Services team.  I'm expecting their fans to be high energy, but not confrontational like many foes.

It'll also be hard to have any football animosity toward the other team...our military is awesome, and I'll be pulling them anytime they'll playing someone else.

Looking forward to the game, and seeing some of you guys there.  Hotel rates in DC are already moving up, so if you're going, may want to lock in soon.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8
  • Days Won:  0

I am a previous season ticket holder at Navy and during my years there we hosted and took friends to many games. First off they all loved Annapolis as we always stayed in DTA, we took everyone to see USNA, eat and drink in the downtown pubs and walked around the shops and down to the water. I always thought Navy fans were very hospitable and certainly not confrontational but quite honestly the crowd is not loud.

I have also been a season ticket holder at another eastern university and have visited several other campuses for games and would tell you if you havent been to a service academy game, do it once in your life because it is a different experience. It is not going to be SEC football, nor is it going to be that type of crazy football centric atmosphere. The people want to see Navy win but many are there to see members of their class that quite literally went to fifty different corners of the world the day after graduation/commissioning, others are parents that are there to visit their midshipmen who some many only get to see for a half hour during halftime, while others are contemplating the fate of where their kids are headed next. And finally many of the plebe and youngster class are rooting hard for a win because it usally is accompanied by an overnight pass away from USNA which is a valuable reward to a plebe. I think that is why some times it appears that Navy fans are indifferent to the game, it is a matter of perspective.

• Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,523
  • Days Won:  10

For those making flight arrangements, US Airways has Friday-Sunday non-stops to DC for $169 (incl. tax).

Southwest non-stops to BWI are $170.

For those making flight arrangements, US Airways has Friday-Sunday non-stops to DC for $169 (incl. tax).

Southwest non-stops to BWI are $170.

Not sure if  Tampa is as good, but I got under $100 to DC (DCA) the Wed prior, and under $100 back v American.

Got a 4.5 star hotel in DC on Priceline for $165/night.  Gonna be a great weekend.